Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

• 3 weeks later...

wow, thats one fat rim.

your bike looks good, i'm interested to see what it's like naked.

got my wheels off luke today which i'm chuffed about, think there's something up with my BB though but i'll just keep on truckin' till it shatters or whatever.

Broke my chain tool though trying to split one of those stupid halflink chains that's on my spare bike so now i gotta buy a new chain tool and possibly a new chain,

is there a chain tool that is beefy and will split all types of chains? anyone know? link me if poss.

i'll get pics of my rides soon as my brother gives my camera back.

The KHE Collapse chains and Shadow Interlock V2 chains spanked my Cyclo chain tool, but it's just snapped two of the 4 chain-holding tabs on, meaning I have one for breaking the chain and one for loosening stiff links. With burlier chains though I generally slip the extension bar bit (The perpendicular bar sticking out from the screwy-inny-bit) out and use a multi-tool through it instead to give it some more beans...

Your bike looks so damn fine :wub:

How's the odyssey stem treating you anywhoo? Im thinking about getting one but it just looks a bit flimsy.

bmx is boring me now anyone want to buy my BIKE added up how much it all cost and was like £1600 it now doesnt have the king headset has ti pegs and front brake.

Would you split?

Edited by Jaffacakes

i swapped a load of trials bits for a mint metal bikes bmx... might go pick it up this afternoon...:D cant wait to ride summat a bit different... wanted a bmx for so long.

naughty, naughty, mr porty.

you should be resting ur back injury. monkey boy

How's the odyssey stem treating you anywhoo? Im thinking about getting one but it just looks a bit flimsy.

It's fine for me, and plenty of other pro riders. A lot of 'hardcore' street riders from Up North run them too with no probs. IT's a really good piece of kit - the fact it won an international design award which was totally un-BMX-related should give you an idea that G really thought about this stem :)

Hello there. ive just brought a speced up diamonad back for £45...Here it is. :-

[attachmentid=4731]

Getting a better frame soon and this seat.

[attachmentid=4732]

Consider this a bmx too. :)

[attachmentid=4733]

post-9833-1148204873_thumb.jpg

post-9833-1148205371_thumb.jpg

post-9833-1148205529_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well i snapped a few pics of my bike the other day: not exactly bmx but thats all i

do with it is ride bmx so.... with out further a do:

[attachmentid=5093]

front wheel is crap, gonna get a new one soon

[attachmentid=5095]

single speed with old derailuer as tensior

[attachmentid=5096]

i enjoy it, o btw its actually an old echo frame. im saving/looking for a

24" disk rear wheel so i can run rear disk brake on it. so if any one has a disk 24"

rear wheel laying around ill buy it.

post-8654-1149378719_thumb.jpg

post-8654-1149378742_thumb.jpg

post-8654-1149378753_thumb.jpg

Edited by Motorfiets1234