New Danny Holroyd Video

Jonny Jones

Nice vid liked it. Feel stupid for asking, but what frame is that black bike he was riding in the beginning? :"> Liked the style (Y)

Edit: Just been Googling, it was an Ashton frame. But I can't figure it out (seems I always think it is, :P )Is it a 24" frame?

Edited by thegoofeedude

Ye,

the blak frame geez will be a 24" ashton edd tongue frame..............

dont be worried bout not knowing what bike it is dude,its nice that people aint jumped down you neck about it.do you want 1?hehe there is 1 at aire valley,if you buy that frame you instantly get the style of danny holroyd with it. hehe,well i think most people wish that was the crack with buying those frames,me included.

Waynio........................................

if you buy that frame you instantly get the style of danny holroyd with it. hehe,well i think most people wish that was the crack with buying those frames,me included.

hahaha yeah me too! i wish lol!! but the et frame are sweet too ride!!

Quality was as good as possible - had problems with any other format, so yea... Glad you all liked the riding! Expect more from Danny once trialmedia.co.uk is up and running!

i ended up watching this video a few times last night and am looking forward to al the new trialmedia vids (Y)

mike

Funniest shit ever.  I got about 15 seconds into it and had to stop watching.  Why would anyone ever use quicktime codecs?

As Aust said, cos Danny's computer was beeing poop. I believe strongly that Quicktime is the future of anything video wise on the web... maybe not so much downloadable content, but certainly videos based on sites that appear in special pop-ups.

Thanks for the comments people, myself and Danny anticipated most of them lol!

Jonny.

P.S. - Wanna save fuel and still go faster? - Click Here!

all very nice moves however it just didn't seem like trials. bunnyhoppping up rails rather than blunting, loads bmx orientated moves and moving further away from what he is.....a trials rider. maybe this is where trials is going, so ultra street, we are going into skateparks and riding there. I'm unsure, but still he is a very talented rider and only young, so who know's for the future.

guy

all very nice moves however it just didn't seem like trials. bunnyhoppping up rails rather than blunting, loads bmx orientated moves and moving further away from what he is.....a trials rider. maybe this is where trials is going, so ultra street, we are going into skateparks and riding there. I'm unsure, but still he is a very talented rider and only young, so who know's for the future.

guy

Thats not trials though... Its shit BMX.

As Aust said, cos Danny's computer was beeing poop.  I believe strongly that Quicktime is the future of anything video wise on the web... maybe not so much downloadable content, but certainly videos based on sites that appear in special pop-ups.

Thanks for the comments people, myself and Danny anticipated most of them lol!

Jonny.

P.S. - Wanna save fuel and still go faster? - Click Here!

I've heard the ecotek valve doesn't actually do much for economy or performance?!Why the pluggage?Bit random!

Yeah good video :D Loving the style and there were some ace moves in it, that G-turn around that bend is class.

But yeah there was something missing from it compared to other videos of him, but then they were edited by James Hyland.

Still a good video though

To answer the question above...

When computers were coming of age, there were 2 main choices- IBMs, which had a DOS interface, and apples, which had a mouse. Do you think you average artist is going to want to spend time coding and learning to program to make things on the computer? No, so they all went to apple and they have been mainly loyal ever since.

I f**king hate macs, but i'm a designer and I have to use them (everyone else does, cross-formating is a bitch).

Why do all these graphic designy types love apple so much?  QT is shit (demonstrated quite nicely by this vid).  DivX would give you near DVD quality at that bitrate.

Why do you even bother with trials? :lol:

Sweet vid dude :ermm:

Ive wanted someone to say those exact words for ages, tomm you are my idol