New Danny Holroyd Video

Jonny Jones

• 9 months later...

Yeah christ! Somebody must have dug deep to get this thread out again haha!

Not being mean to Danny H, but this video really isnt worth downloading. If you've got the DVD that came with MBUK 'Access All Areas' or whatever it was, this video will be nothing new.

The quality wasn't great either, Premiere can't do QuickTime too well... and btw, not all QT videos are crap, as im sure Bennifer will agree, really only Mac users can create QT videos with good compression etc... I think anyway!

The only host available is Engodidee (sp).. so if somebody has it and wants to upload, go ahead :(

J.

Same here, i missed it the first time. if not msn anyone? - philking58@hotmail.com

Yeah christ!  Somebody must have dug deep to get this thread out again haha!

Not being mean to Danny H, but this video really isnt worth downloading.  If you've got the DVD that came with MBUK 'Access All Areas' or whatever it was, this video will be nothing new.

The quality wasn't great either, Premiere can't do QuickTime too well... and btw, not all QT videos are crap, as im sure Bennifer will agree, really only Mac users can create QT videos with good compression etc... I think anyway!

The only host available is Engodidee (sp).. so if somebody has it and wants to upload, go ahead :(

J.

i was gonna say make it three but yea jonny's right!

The dvd isn't that great, although there are some huge bunny hop to manual gaps, in my opinion i was a little disappointed to see the small amount of risk he was taking in contrast to what we expect from earlier videos. :(

The crazy drop gaps, bumps to bollards, manuals and top quality tricks etc. :P

They were the good old days!!! :'(

Steve

could someone just put it on eengodideeedidid thingy( always reminds me of that bloody crazy frog when i think of that hehe)

yeah anyway alot still want this vid so if someone wouldn't mind 'cos i'm interested to see aswell hehe

thanks you know it makes sense

oggy :) :blink: