Music Instruments...

Rob_P

Yamaha is the main bass, acoustic needs restringing, I made the one on the right (has signatures from all my friends in my old year 11 class back in the day on the back). The one I made plays really nicely too (Y)

The double bass

The last pic is my amp, with 4x10 speaker cab. The pedal is the sub-harmonizer and SHAPE footswitch. I've also got a Line6 DL4 which I couldn't find a picture of...

Mark.

PS. Nice bass Haz!

post-91-1096814114_thumb.jpg

post-91-1096814260_thumb.jpg

post-91-1096814476_thumb.jpg

Here's my guitar (Fender strat, made in mexico, aged 15 years), my Amp (Fender Champion 30) - complete with homemade footswitch (Y) , and my effects (Korg AX1000G). Oh, and the guitar stand was my GCSE tech project. I'm still using it after almost 4 years :-

gallery_40_171_1096818186.jpg

I might be tempted to sell the Korg if anyone's interested :-

Heres my guitar.

Lack of camera means I have got pics of my full setup, it goes something like

Ibanez RG1550 ==> Bespeco Weeper Wah ==> Boss MT-2 Metalzone ==> Zoom GFX707 ==> Peavey Envoy amp

I also have a Squier Telecaster lying around and I wanna bass guitar, but I'm too poor to buy one.

post-16-1096818418_thumb.jpg

:"> :"> :">

Thanks, its seriously the best thing I've ever played, the neck is sooooo thin, the action is incredibly low, cleans are amazing and full on the neck pickup and distortion is nice and trebly on the bridge. And it hasn't gone out of tune for 3 weeks (Y)

Thats a rather sexy bass too, I don't really like the look of P-Bass's, Ibanez's etc are a lot nicer. I want a bass just cos everytime my bassist comes out with some random tune, it sounds so much cooler than on guitar. Ah well, one day I guess.

Oi, guitarists. This is Alan's new guitar to go with his Jem. This is one seriously f**kin' pimp guitar.

Bone inlays around the neck (the creamy white bits you can see).

The "Jackson" on the headstock is Mother of pearl.

The top of the knobs are mother of pearl too.

Gold hardware.

through-neck solid mahogany body/neck with a flamed maple cap (the guy who chose the maple top had a choice of 40-45 maple to choose from to put on the top of the body).

Custom radius-ed neck so it feels like a Jem.

Retail price: £2,300

Alan's "jammy b*****d price": £800 (although he nearly died 'cos of a tard Welsh farmer)

What a fanny.

Anyway, here are the pics taken just now.

Next post down (Y) Made a boob of myself.

Go on the equilibria link in my signiture and then go to about us in the navigation bar, I'm at the bottom and you will find pictures of my kit from when we recorded. I have others but dont know how to shrink the file size...

Thanks

James

P>S It's a DRUM KIT lol just for you Rob P

My cam's broke so these are picked of the internet.

I've got a yamaha Pacifica 112 in wood (Y) with my brand spanking new Marshall MG100DFX with foot pedal, and Series X lifetime gig lead.

Our band has 2 X 400Watt Ibanez cabs with 150watt amp, 400watt peavy amp and loadsa other stuff. I'll get a pic of our band room soon. It's just been soundproofed so it's swish! :-

My Amp

yamaha_pacifica112.jpg

My amp - marshall avt150H with a laney 4x12 cab(with 2 standard,and 2 celestion 150w sidewinders.

amp-w_pedals.jpg

My guitar - Aria mac50 with a SD JB in it.

guitar-SD.jpg

And that Jackson is sweet! I was gonna get a jackson a while back, but i think im gonna wait and get a gibson, but who knows, i might change my mind.