You Know You're A Trialster When...

N.Wood

Your eyes automatically focus on a bike riding past rather than on a pair of breasts, like they used to

Thats not healthy.

I thought I was the onl;y one that saw lines in the class room

You doodle frame designs in your lectures instead of taking notes (i cant take notes i have a short attention span)

You ride in your uni room

when ur heart skips a beat when u realise ur bike is not where u put it..

LOL

The amount of times Ive turned rounded and asked where my bike was is unacceptable, its so samll I keep loosing it.

Also Ive seen some crazy ass lines for my dh bike on my uni campus but my bikes not been in a working state to have a go. Theres a f**king massive double set you would need a bloody kicker and a tow in to clear it.

Im gonna go hunt the photo down. Each set is atleast 15high and in tiaol about 45foot long thats including both sets and the flat bit which is massive. The flat part is the only bit putting me off.

Timne to find that photo oh its a stunner

Edited by Michael Hardman

ive always wanted to know if anyone else does this..... how about when you see a really interesting shaped hedge on the way home and wish it was made of concrete because it would be so good to ride.

ooo hahaha another one .... just this monday my girlfriend was going back to uni ( and i was meant to be ) but i agreed to spend a night at her uni BUT i couldnt take my bike because her mums car was too small .... so i kinda said i wouldnt go ... chose the bike instead

but bein the great lady she is she persuaded her dad to take the truck :sick: hole in 1 !!! (Y)

oli

when you use your 2 biggest fingers as a bike (first finger front wheel, 2nd finger rear) and ride your finger bike over your girlfriends tits without realising what your doing...

glad i'm not the only one (Y)"

when u go on trials forum even though you went on ten mins ago and KNOW there'll be nothing new to read

Great topic Nick :blink:

When you nearly crash into the back of the car infront because you were concentrating on the rail gap at the side of the road.

When you ride Reading from 10pm - 1am just so you can film a night ride video

When every project you get at university has to involve trials somehow. Make a magazine - Trials. Talk about Internet communities - Trials-Forum. Take some photos showing narrative - Trials Photos.

We're all sad, Stephen.

ive always wanted to know if anyone else does this..... how about when you see a really interesting shaped hedge on the way home and wish it was made of concrete

lmao. 'ben' on here is always talking about wishing bushes were concrete....there are some 'kin good gaps on hedges though.

you know your a trials rider when....

you walk round town and you hear a big lorrys brakes (or horn for that matter (or you live somewhere near a port and a ship blows its horn)) and you snap you head around thinking - OTHER TRIALS RIDERS !!

or . . .

when you walk round a different town to your home and you see guard marks and you think - yeah that would be cool to have a go at or i could clean that . . . . etc

when your 21 and looking for a volvo estate so you can fit all your kit and riding buddies in so can travel more places! I should be looking at fast cars at my age!

when you bring you bike out of the warehouse at halfords and to behind the desk just so you can keep an eye on it.

when you fall off and break you elbow and ask if the bikes on before yourself!

when your biking buddys spray your cast bright pink then write profanities all over it!

when you try to explain to customers what trials is and get blank looks!

Edited by hazzyhaslam

3. You are sexually attracted to your bike

4. You spot trials lines wherever you go (just walking down the street etc..)

5. You get excited over seeing some pallets or a wall  (Y)

I'm all those, 'specially the last one.

corish