North Wales Indoor Round Two!

event details have been confirmed

march 26th sat 12 noon start open practice

sunday 27th inddor competition - bike battle style 12 noon start likely.

there you go everyone, all the nitty gritty details will be sorted by the end of the week.

tom

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

i think we'd change it a bit and have an indoor evening friday then a street ride in llandudno area on saturday day time followed by another indoor ride on sat late afternoon early evening then hopefully a big party on sat night and then bangor on the sunday followed by ogwen on the bank holiday monday.

thats not a confirmed itinery but a suggested one...

Sounds proper bo to me!!

Wonder if there's enough interest would it be worth trying to do a 'deal' with a local b&b whereby a loads of rooms are rented for the necessary night. The place I stayed at definitely wasn't anywhere near full, so I expect they'd be glad of the gaurenteed business and be willing to do some sort of 'deal.'

Anyway, 3 days riding, sounds bloody good to me! :P

people will be free to ride where and what they want, the indoor thing will probably be fridday night and sat afternoon/evening though so people will probaby end up staying this end...

i would have thought most places will be rather full over easter bank holiday but i can see if anywhere can sort out a deal, if not we could always do a huge trialsforum camping trip...

Where would it be? And where is this place in relation to Cardiff?

(Would just multi-map it but I dunno where it's being held, if it's Lake Ogwen again I apologise :">)

Edit: Balls, that's out of the question then:

Me living on the right hand side (Y)

Im the bit the map does'nt show...

...At the bottom (Y)

Do one closer to the south (Y)

hey you southern lot. keep your eyes peeled for a big summer event, that one will be worth the 6 hour journey from worthing for sure.

i might look into organising them elsewhere around the country but for now i'm concentrating on ooop north...

would it be worth the 8-9 hours journey from Ramsgate?