Super Thin Grips

Michael Hardman

Where can I get soyo grips from.

Are those the ones that are super super thin and very long.

sure are. i think kenichi iwasa does them... have to get them from japan. i think the site is

www.goldrush.jp(or whatever it is for japan)

Ritchey foam grips are very very good, but might me a bit too thick (but they do last for ages)

theyre really thick, but comfy.

dmr zip grips?- fairly thin, soft, and last for ages. mine have been going for about 6 months, still wth lots of grip :P

renthal grips- soft, fairly thin, wear rate?

normal ruffians?

monty foam grips?- soft, uber thin, dont wear that quick :D

Monty foams are super thin, I really liked mine. Changed to some random Insane grips (24seven mod-style grips), and they're dying rapidly. Last set of Monty's lasted me a year and a half and didn't tear, they'd just worn thin 'n' hard.

Well worth a look for £4-5?

Mark.

Monty Foams! I always use them through the summer as that's when I tend to ride with no gloves, then through the winter Monty rubber grips with gloves. Works a charm.

But yea, Monty foams are mint and despite what some say can lost a long time, if you take care of them. I use Hope Grip Doctor's and it stops them tearing at the end :lol:

dmr zip grips?- fairly thin, soft, and last for ages. mine have been going for about 6 months, still wth lots of grip :D

Really? i had some for about a month and a half and they were knackered, i wouldnt recommend them. Ive just got some uber soft planet x mx style grips for the mo, softest ive ever had. I do like the look of the renthals though...