Last Text You Got Sent...

Kerrie-Anne

At the minute fox fm are being forwarded peoples last text in their inbox and then reading them out... on air. So what is the last text in your inbox?

Mine is: Hi, u walkin today? Its pissing down!

Happy texting (Y)

Kerrie.

Edited by Angelfish

'Hi you sorry i didn't text back earlier i was at work.wat r u up to.im just layin in bed tb lov blair'

(Y) she wants u bad sam

mine:

Meant to send that last nite haha, but saved it because had no signal. Lol! X

Edited by Spacemunkee

'Mornin baby,i love you!Hope u slept ok!Daniel Beddingfields on the radio =D i need to sew my trousers up,holey!and i need a wee!lol!xoxo'

And then another came through while typing this out...

'Hehe,glad u slept well =D I didnt really,had what u had on friday night,never mind though,just a good job i had a lie in.Hole was at top of leg..hehe!Love u!xoxox'

Good topic! (Y)

"hola sam! a veces se necesita saber k eres importante para alguien porke sino la otra persona no lo sabe... bueno eso kedamos a las 9:30 en plaça catalunya en la salida dl metro dl corte ingles.. sam nose si kedando tan tarde llegaremos porke la pelicula empieza a las 10 y tenemos k cojer el metro..contesta!" (Y)

Edited by rhythm_101

Hello my duck,are you available to do the labon piece in morecambe festival on mon 2nd of may 5pm ish? love mrs d x

From my school teacher

oh my god as if you got your teachers number... you f**king her ??? id send her nasty txt's

morning mate, could you pick me and gaz up some rapid tooling notes, he is in bed with a temperature and i have woke up to find i have an eye infection

From Andy "I'm not ill, I'm just lazy" Hill (aka Tank_rider) (Y)

On any other day it would have been from the girlfriend seeing as 99% of my messages (both sent and recieved) are from/to her.