Best Pedals!

Apollo13

i just fell in love with gusset slim jims

not the pink ones, they're gay. Im talking about the lovely black ones.

they have cunning removable pins that screw in from underneath, they're concaved so your foot actually sticks to them (unlike your average DX copy) and they're slim vertically which for some reason feels really nice compared to big fat b*****d V8s.

anyway, yeah / gusset slim jims are great - but not in pink

Oi how rude!!! I have Gusset Slim Jims, perfect pedals! couldnt ask for better. But the pink ones are the best ones! They have special anti gavity properties!!!!

The VPOne pedals I've got did/do it for me. When I actually got to ride my trials bike (damn Luke/uni), they took everything I could throw at them, including some pretty harsh gaps/ups to slip to pedal on some rough-as-badgers-arses concrete rubble. They just took everything really well, were super grippy, really well made and were just...well...really bloody good pedals, basically. Can even get some crazy-ass support bar to go in the middle of the X's if you're planning on taking your bike off some sweet jumps/downhill tracks so you don't bugger 'em up. But yeah, they are good pedals and seeing as no-one else has them on here I thought I may as well fire up a review...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

V8's are really good, never had any problems with mine. V12's are crap, because they run on like a bush at the crank end and once that wears out the pedal starts to rattel, mine lasted about a year befor this happened wouldn't bother buying V12's again. I've also got a pair of KHE flatland pedals, really amazing pedals must be about 5 years old, taken loads of abuse, never lost a pin, still smooth as the day i got them and they're slightly concave so feel really nice, mint grip aswell.. Only problem is I have no idea where to get them.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
please for the love of god!! Dont use those pedals....

your foot feels like it has no support in the middle!!

bearing suck ass!

and generally feel wank to use!!

just my 2p.

Proof that the FAQ's should just be gotten rid of.