Post A Picture Of Your....

Siders77

Looks wicked chris, few tips:

Youve put a massive bumper on the front but left the rest. Looks a tad odd.

The windows look a bit too dark, also on the other side you havent made them any darker so they stand out.

Also try using closer selections when using the polygonal lasso, as your wing mirror looks very boxy.

Other then that, great effort.

haha yeah i done the front bumper but couldnt be bothered with the rest :shifty:

Thanks for the tips cal, i didnt even think about the window tints, so cheers! :)

is that an Smax???

looks pretty good like that and i bet it could be easily done too.. and best bit is they are now avaliable with th 2.5 turbo focus st engine :D :D :D

It is indeed! my dads got the 2 litre turbo version! fast enough for anyone really! lol He brought the 2 litre turbo version of the Galaxy the other day.... had some really strange "optional options" on it that left me thinking... WTF? but yea.... feels like a van when you park it but just like a small car on the road! too easy to speed in though.... when we were heading down the the motorbike show we were doing like 120 totally by accident! just so silent and smooth! think my dad did the calibration on the 2 litre turbo disel... dont totally know though... ill ask him later

It is indeed! my dads got the 2 litre turbo version! fast enough for anyone really! lol He brought the 2 litre turbo version of the Galaxy the other day.... had some really strange "optional options" on it that left me thinking... WTF? but yea.... feels like a van when you park it but just like a small car on the road! too easy to speed in though.... when we were heading down the the motorbike show we were doing like 120 totally by accident! just so silent and smooth! think my dad did the calibration on the 2 litre turbo disel... dont totally know though... ill ask him later

Damn, yes those S-Max cars are really fast!

My father borrowed one, and then got me to drive :o

He said; "Pedal to metal"... Kinda weird since I doesnt have the licence yet and the car was brand new and borrowed =) I made 130 km/h in no seconds :P

Dont talk on here anymore really, but I'll show you my car that I've done. The picture has lost quality from resizing its a Honda Civic, could do a lot more to it but I like to keep them simple.

Original Picture:

med_gallery_1235_745_12200.jpg

My Photoshopped Picture:

med_gallery_1235_745_83609.jpg

What you think?

Cheers....

Edited by Corish

I have drawn cars in Ms Paint now for a while, its almost like building models because you can switch motors and wheels and stuff ;) pretty fun..

Here are some examples..

hyundai Coupé not finished

HyundaiCoup.jpg

Porsche 935 zirkelbach without interiour

Porsche935ZirkelbachDP.jpg

Toyota supra without frontend

Supraosmgojs2.jpg

V8

Hemiv82.jpg

TT straight 6

motorturbo6.jpg

The engines is just supposed to look detailed..they are not supposed to work ;)

Edited by SIDEBURN