Hires Pics Of Hermance's Bike

mehukatti

Koxx "Hello, is that Wing dung Mow factory, for generic bikes?"

Bike Factory "Yes, herro"

Koxx "This is Koxx here, please can we have 500 of those frames you made for Mr Echo, bit a little different, you know with the holes in"

BF "O.K, would you rike anyfing else with that"

Koxx "Yes can I have a container full of Nike trainers too"

BF "Let me speak to my friend, I get back to you"

Koox "Thanks"

BF "I put invoice in post"

Koxx "OK thanks"

.........or you can call me cycnical if you like.

Koxx            "Hello, is that Wing dung Mow factory, for generic bikes?"

Bike Factory  "Yes, herro"

Koxx            "This is Koxx here, please can we have 500 of those frames you made for Mr Echo, bit a little different, you know with the holes in"

BF                "O.K, would you rike anyfing else with that"

Koxx            "Yes can I have a container full of Nike trainers too"

BF                "Let me speak to my friend, I get back to you"

Koox            "Thanks"

BF                "I put invoice in post"

Koxx            "OK thanks"

after the worst day at work ever that has really cracked me up, i thank you :) (Y)

Ben

Koxx            "Hello, is that Wing dung Mow factory, for generic bikes?"

Bike Factory  "Yes, herro"

Koxx            "This is Koxx here, please can we have 500 of those frames you made for Mr Echo, bit a little different, you know with the holes in"

BF                "O.K, would you rike anyfing else with that"

Koxx            "Yes can I have a container full of Nike trainers too"

BF                "Let me speak to my friend, I get back to you"

Koox            "Thanks"

BF                "I put invoice in post"

Koxx            "OK thanks"

you do realise the XTP has been out over a year longer than the new echo hi-fi and team, so if anyones copying it will be echo, so it'll be echo on the phone not koxx (Y)

you do realise the XTP has been out over a year longer than the new echo hi-fi and team, so if anyones copying it will be echo, so it'll be echo on the phone not koxx  (Y)

Whatever!!!

Its all about generics these days. Clones. think Zoo, Onza, Coustellier. Echo Hi Fi, Koxx thing with holes, Koxx level boss, echo thing just like etc etc etc..........

Whatever!!!

Its all about generics these days. Clones. think Zoo, Onza, Coustellier. Echo Hi Fi, Koxx thing with holes, Koxx level boss, echo thing just like etc etc etc..........

Yes, because steel bikes are totally different to each other*? I guess companies *could* make shit frames that rode like dogs just because they'd look different, but wait! Long, low and silver seems to do it for a large portion of the trials world! They even do different length bikes for different riders (Y) But wait - they're made in Taiwan, so it must be bad... despite Taiwan having some of the best construction facilities in the world (oh, and children generally can't operate high tech CNC machines, or operate CAD programmes, and so on, so they can't really be used any more. Shit, another stereotypes been arse-raped...).

However, incorrect though the company names may have been, it was still funny :)

I remembered seeing a video of Vincent on that bike and thinking "G to the A-S-H", but it sorta looks OK in those pics...

*Before you say any sentence with "Ghz" in it, that is the one exception, in the same way that aluminium bikes look different. Curtis' and Leeson are almost identical, save for - say - the Leeson 360 dropouts. Same difference in the way the XTP and Hi-Fi headtubes are different? Oh wait, that contradicts your arguement. Shit my dish, we can't be having that.

Phil id say the zip tie it there to stop the mech slapping, i've used the same method for ages, i suppose its easier than modifing the mech, but then again i doubt vince would ever do any work on his bike, he probably has a team for that lol.

this is the same frame that he was on at the bike show and my mate was after a new bike and the geo looked lovely so we asked fred but he told us its defiantly not coming out and its just a bike made for Vincent. gutted though because it looks amazing and the geo is exactly what i want.

chris

Why has he got a zippa on the rear mech, taking the spring out would be a hell of a lot better, I noticed this with shed loads of frenchies.

Phil.

It is to stop the mech moving sideways.. Mine does it and I got about 3 zip ties round it... Lucky for him they made a nice little hole there for him to feed the zip tie through.

Yes, because steel bikes are totally different to each other*?  I guess companies *could* make shit frames that rode like dogs just because they'd look different, but wait!  Long, low and silver seems to do it for a large portion of the trials world!  They even do different length bikes for different riders :)  But wait - they're made in Taiwan, so it must be bad... despite Taiwan having some of the best construction facilities in the world (oh, and children generally can't operate high tech CNC machines, or operate CAD programmes, and so on, so they can't really be used any more.  Shit, another stereotypes been arse-raped...).

However, incorrect though the company names may have been, it was still funny :P

I remembered seeing a video of Vincent on that bike and thinking "G to the A-S-H", but it sorta looks OK in those pics...

*Before you say any sentence with "Ghz" in it, that is the one exception, in the same way that aluminium bikes look different.  Curtis' and Leeson are almost identical, save for - say - the Leeson 360 dropouts.  Same difference in the way the XTP and Hi-Fi headtubes are different?  Oh wait, that contradicts your arguement.  Shit my dish, we can't be having that.

Its all the same stuff with different stickers. My ES3 had the same back end as my mates zebdi, which implied its from the same jig with robots programmed to cut the same patterns, in the same tax free to foreigners warehouse in China/ Indonesia/ Taiwan etc. At the end of the day they are all 9 tubes stuck together. I just think bike companies now are more into making money than decent products.

As for the steel bikes all looking alike, the twin triangle design hasnt been improved upon for over a century, also theres alot to be said for riding a bike you know someone has put together with care and skill, because they want you to be on a decent product. Robots dont have emotions yet do they?

I think it's the same frame geo as he had during the koxxdays/week and up to now. i noticed that his framenumber was 002... but still fooking lush. white rims look sexy and a fresh sharp grind.