Viz Video 2

TheChai

New short video of me, probably be the last one done with my little handy camera. haha have included some 26" riding as well :'(

http://www.trials-uk.co.uk/v1/downloads/VIZ-VIDEO-2.wmv

any comments would be great.

Thanks to everyone involved in filming and simon pearless for letting me use some the clips he got of me on his dv cam.

please leave a comment :blink:

thanks people

chai

Edited by Danny

Donloading the vid now

The site looks pretty good aswell :blink:

Theres quite a few spelling mistakes which Im sure you can find and fix and it says for your control frame in the python sticker page :'(

Link to vid Here

Edited by SamHolmes

Nice site but...

Zoo%20python%2020%20bike.jpg

Whats the deal with the zoo! sticker? :blink:

Also, when you click on for example, grips. You then have to click again, and then again, to see the one type of grips you have to offer. I understand you doing this if there was more products, but it's a bit anoying when theres only one to choose from.

That vid was horrible. The constant fading to black then fading back was too much for my eyes to handle. I'll watch the second half later. The riding was excellent, but i just couldn't really concentrate on it. :o

:'(

Edited by JT!

ahhaahah sexy video chai, loved it all, lots of different riding with 20" and 26". I bet Matt regrets swapping bikes with you for that short time :'(". I'm in it looking forwards and back when you do the gap at tate blocks, i thought that was the best bit :o nah but serioustly you have done me pround :blink:

something about this vid i really like, especially the beginning, the fading to black wasn't to everyone's taste, but i liked it, made the vid feel more interesting somehow. i like some camera angles too, and a variety of riding locations....very good lol.

although the very last bit was a very unexpected end to the vid (Y)

good job though chai, liking those photos :-

steve

Edited by StinkEE

credit to u steve... thanks a lot for those pics ;) and more for reminding me :">

cheers for the comments guys..

26 is so different i found it hard to get back to riding my mod it just felt like a baby bike :- lol, could be becos his bike is massive compared to a normal stock as well..

it is matts bike btw.. just had it for 2 weeks while he gave mine a trashing with hooks.

and yeh i will get dan to sort out the various spelling mistakes definitely be done once gcse's are out of the way

lastly the video was editied by Daniel so editing credit should go to him, greatly appreciated dan. (Y)

Edited by TheChai

awesome video chai, some naughty riding there (Y) :( . GET A STOCK i think are the words screaming from the video.

get more footage next time though, a lot of it seemed repeated and so the video got a bit repetitive. my only criticism

that side hop to down to up to spin off was soooooooooooo cool ;) :-

Edited by James_Porter

would have been so much better filmed on a decent cam though :)

get a new one :P

Lol that made me laugh :">

Jeeesus! :- (Y)

That was ace. I loved it. Once of my favourite vids actually! Song and riding went together acely. Video quality wasn't bad. It downloaded in like 20 seconds. I got 332 kb/sec or something like that! :(

Nice server ;)

Yeah. Sweet riding. Truely Awesome actually. You should be Grinning lots :P <- Like that

Edited by mod661

Nice server :-

My server. :) :(

Sweet vid that. Got a bit confused when i saw Matt's bike doing a hook, thought it was Matt, and was like, huh. ;) S'all good though, was just you on a big boys bike. :P

Some stupidly awesome stuff in there. Could of been longer though. (Y)

Very smart vid, I really enjoyed that!

The editing was good but I could cope with the black fading stuff!

Such good riding, you've got sidehops dialed!!

Loving the coust hops and hooks too!

Nice one

Rob :- (Y)

My server. (Y)  :-

you sure simon?

unless u have offered to change your url to trials-uk? :">

i really need to get more internet knowledge in me... lol..

cheers for comments so far guys keep them comming..

Edited by TheChai

Awesome video, awesome riding! Up down up...270 :- , feck me that was sick!

Loved it all apart from the abrupt end.. was really getting into it hehe! Love Placebo too (Y)

Site is looking a little spaced I think... I'll have to have a look around more though!

J.