Hey I've Just Had The Worst Day Of My Life :)

Biff

Went out yesterday morning, beatiful sun and sky, bike was working stupidly well, brakes were perfect etc.................was messing around on a 9 foot drop down in my garden then i gapped...................................SNAP BANG OUCH! echo team forks snapped.......both hoses snapped :blink: my day ruined!

But thats not all! had to get the cable from my other magura 05 magura because i prefer 04's better, so thats ruined, took a while to get myself sorted,! fluid everywhere and water!!!!!!!!!!! :'( and a snapped pair of teams!!!

if thats not all i went inside leaving a bair demolished t-pro outside and it chucked it down! wtf!

Thanks for listening i feel like i should go on "Trisha"

Biff

P.S. my team forks snapped where my stem clamps onto, i got some more on warrenty and ordered some more so now i have 2 pairs ! anyone interested in a pair of echo forks

Edited by Biff

Who cares?

As Rich would say:

empty%20room.jpg

That's a room for who cares. No-one's in it.

You had a bad day. It's not very bad. All you did is snap your forks and your ride got rained on. It's expectable that you'd snap one / both hoses in the process.

Went out yesterday morning, beatiful sun and sky, bike was working stupidly well, brakes were perfect etc.................was messing around on a 9 foot drop down in my garden then i gapped...................................SNAP BANG OUCH! echo team forks snapped.......both hoses snapped :'( my day ruined!

But thats not all! had to get the cable from my other magura 05 magura because i prefer 04's better, so thats ruined, took a while to get myself sorted,! fluid everywhere and water!!!!!!!!!!! (Y) and a snapped pair of teams!!!

if thats not all i went inside leaving a bair demolished t-pro outside and it chucked it down! wtf!

Thanks for listening i feel like i should go on "Trisha"

Biff

P.S. my team forks snapped where my stem clamps onto, i got some more on warrenty and ordered some more so now i have 2 pairs ! anyone interested in a pair of echo forks

aaaaand to make it even worse your other threads been closed because you post crap :- , go you :blink:

Mate it cant be that bad!!!

I went out, i was riding stupidly good! my brakes were perfect aswell! and then on a 6 foot rail gap, kersnap!!!!!!! bottom bracket snaps :blink: and then i noticed that my BB shel is fooked, so fook knows how im going to hold this new one in that im getting, probably some sort of glue or somthing!

Then i found out that my bird is going on holiday for a week :'( the horror, BUT, shes going to miss my birthday!!! (Y)

then i found out i had a detention on school :-

HAHA its sooooo annoying like!!!

God i wish my life was as simple and stress free as yours!

Anyway, a PUSHBIKE braking shouldnt ruin your day. at the end of the day it is a PUSHBIKE!

i watched my 1st car -£1,900 's worth with a LOT of time and personal hard work put in to it, Burn to a crisp with NO insurance on it, because of a lame fuel problem/engine fire! (i was on private land) But i fort, Hey, its lost now, nothing i can do about it! and i learnt by my mistake

If you fall off your bike and brake your back.... then thats having a very bad day!

Smoke some weed. it clams you down and its good for you in small doses! hehe!

No one cares, i dont care (Y) but im bored and i like posting my own threads!

Here it comes, the Trials-Forum huff....

People get told off for their random, pointless, really not needed threads so they do the whole "I can do whatever I want, if I wanna, I can" thang and the rest of the unexplainable reverse phsychology, and pretty much the wee baby huff...

They're great to sit and read!

Mr Monkey's posts are very much following this line of thought always mentioning "No-one likes me, I have no friends, boo hoo..."

On a more pointful thought....Your day didn't seem that bad; you broke your bike, it happens; you broke your hosing, that's expected when you snap yuour forks; it rained...ITS THE UK?!?!?!?

well i cut my fingers twice whilst tying my shoe laces at work a couple of days ago!!!!! did i winge?? well yes because it got me out of strenuos work but at least i didnt put a thread about it on a TRIALS! forum. get over it you fool

Ben

Mr Monkey's posts are very much following this line of thought always mentioning "No-one likes me, I have no friends, boo hoo..."

What the f**k that's the truth though, bar a few people the general consensus is hate towards me, now f**k off.