Download This Video!

nafan

That was fantastic!

Btw, the music was Nightwish - Over the hills and far away. Awesome band. :ermm:

>_<

Some seriously amazing riding in there, it wouldn't seem like it, but those guys are seriously good! Awesome spring, brilliant accuracy & balance, and just obviously having a great time. Hats off to them.

Nice find. :blink:

Btw, the music was Nightwish - Over the hills and far away. Awesome band. >_<

I second that.

How come all these foreigners can maneuver the bike like it weighs less than a bag of sugar. Must be the climate or something.

Thats such a good video, not normally my taste in my music but i like that song!,

there is so much high class riding in there, my favourite bits where, the bunnyhop to the hand rail on the bridge, the side hop to that black rail, and the 180 on the rail, also i want to learn that dodgey trackstand(like a handstand on the bike) so unique!

thanks for the post, loving that video, and am off to download the song too..

Jeza

when i saw the file name i thought this would be the handy work of gerrardo garcia cortez (t-master). one of my favourite all time riders. this video is a good few years old and he has improved loads since. i really don't know what they put in the water over ther in spain, but they seem to never run out of energy.

maybe you would like to check out his website www.biketrialsur.com >_<

Edited by trialsking 55