Koxx Caisso Replica

trellex

I just bought the Marc Caisso Replica Koxx frame, and I love it. I'm short, so it's perfectly fit for me.

But I've heard bad reviews about it, So i was just wondering on what everyone else's intake was on this frame.

PS - i searched the forum before posting this - couldn't find any info on personal likes/dislikes of the frame...

Juan

The problem with koxx frames (from what i have heard in general, I had no problems with mine when I had it) is that they are very light and have nice geometry but because they are designed for competition use and not everyday street being hammered up concrete walls etc they arent up to street abuse. The only exception to this is the old and new levelboss frames by the looks of things. As for the caisso, I feel thats its too short and overpriced (as with all koxx products) for me to think of buying one, but for the shorter rider they look to be good frames. :D

thanks for all ur input!

i heard it snaps as well - it is super light, but i also go it for 600 canadian dollars, and they're about 1000 canadian dollars. again, super light, but it seems like it ocudl break. i'm trying to be careful though.

Cheers, juan

look at doneys results on his caisso???? :) :P

i was going to be riding one, the left hand chainstay used to be connected directly to the b/b with out a plate therefore making the frame flex a little bit more, the 2006 bike has got 2 plates JUST like the levelboss.

this could be the reason they made the levelboss wheelbase 1075 this year as they cover all aspects of wheelbase lengths!!!!!from 1040 through to 1115,

levelboss = 1040,1075,1100

caisso = 1065

belaey = 1085

xtp = 1055 and 1090

vinco = 1115

good or what????koxx have the right bike for YOIU!!!buy yours today :D ;)

i doubt that the caisso would break easily on them plates as my levelboss has had a right hammering and its probably the strongest part of the bike :)

Waynio................

every size necessary if you ask me!!!!

Waynio.....................

what ever your needs koxx have the deeds............... could make an advert out of it, i tell thee!!!!!not very pretty!!!! "Kaiser Chiefs!" stroll on.........sorry had to get that one in...........

they could make the advert to the kaiser chiefs song "i predict a riot" could be a new band in france called the Caisso Chiefs :) :)

Edited by Waynio

look at doneys results on his caisso????  :-  :P

dont want to sound like a dickhead but didnt he win in UK, ann got something like 18th in Andorra and 7th in Czech? He did come 4th overall though, mostly thanks to his 1 win and that he entered 3 cometitions. Enough of results, he rides it very well :D

And wayne, isnt

good or what????koxx have the right bike for YOIU!!!buy yours today

a bit like advertising :D :rolleyes:

no not drinking mate, im at work all the time so iv got to be reyt.

im just a happy camper :lol: (Y) no point being a miserable sausage :P

Happy as larry like.

Waynio......................

yes some people probably would have taken that as advertising but as the advertising thing goes i can post about koxx as they do pay for advertising (Y)"

:-

i love being a bitch mark and you know you love me for it (Y) you love me cos you even got to try my personal helmet on (Y) :lol: not many people get that opportunity.

sorry for the off topic post................ but i just had to :-

Waynio...................