How Much Do Your Bikes Weigh?

cp101

nice, not even 10, eh, I figure I can lose 4 kilos or so ( 8.8 pounds, since you live in Canadia, hey, I'm not far off, well compared to England ). Get a lighter fork ( A kilo and some change ) change my tires ( they're a bit heavy, around 1000 grams a piece ), and other minor adjustments..but, I'm sure I can get it down to the 20-25 lbs 11 kilos

Me bike weighs just over a stone,not a clue what it is in grams or that stuff lol

edit:sorry this is da bomb on legos computer,i forgot i was logged in as him,anyway my python weighs one stone,sorry for any confusion

Edited by lego

I'm sorry, but i'm not about to go and carry my bike up the stairs, to the toilet and weigh it.

Weight doesn't matter either way, as a pitbull weighs more then my woodstock, but because of the way the pitbull is designed, it feels a lot less.

I ride my bike, i don't stand in a bathroom and weigh it. :)

I'm sorry, but i'm not about to go and carry my bike up the stairs, to the toilet and weigh it.

Weight doesn't matter either way, as a pitbull weighs more then my woodstock, but because of the way the pitbull is designed, it feels a lot less.

I ride my bike, i don't stand in a bathroom and weigh it. :S

I find scales much easier to weigh stuff with than toilets :)

I ride my bike, i don't stand in a bathroom and weigh it. :)

Wouldn't It be much easier to bring the scales downstairs?

i dont care about the weight of my bike aslong as the fronts lighter then the rear and you have got some musucle who cares,

i do weights and puss ups every night because i know it will help me throw my bike around any more and it keeps you fit,

and whos the one whos drilled there frame, no point just grow some musucle