Most Embarrassing Moments

Synergy

mine was probably when i was young and was sick in the middle of the street or when a mates mum put her hand up my kilt infront of other mothers.

also my dad is quite embarrassing as he used to shout stupid stuff like time for a nappy change when i was 14 just to annoy me when i was with my mates.

I was once ball boy at a Southend football match and I went to throw the ball back to the keeper and it slipped and i hit the corner flag, and then tripped over to which every one shouted Horay!! Shit ball boy! :) I was then jeered a couple more times when I got the ball again. :)

Edited by Freddie

way too many but here is a few.......

falling down the stairs in nothing but a towel hitting the bottom without it....realising that people ca nsee straight in at me because my little brother left the door open....

walking down the main highstreet i town as a cross-dresser on way to a party and getting pulled up by the police to explain my actions :)

oggy

i remember going to school (primary school) and having my bottoms back to front :huh:

thats when i stood up infront of the class, people started to notice and so dd i :)

you sort of grow ou of putting thing back to front at like 7 ish.. not like 9 or 10 :P :P

I still put me kecks on back t front and im 17 lol

I guess thongs are harder to get wrong lol. :D

Whats worse:

"Awww Dan, I've seen you naked.."

"You've already seen me naked plenty of times"

"yeah, but not when you were young, you haven't changed much"

*ouch*

"Oh oh, no, I meant in the face, not like that"

Ooooooooooooooo im sure that was awkward lol