How To Get Rid Of Verrucas?

Davetrials

I use to have some but the best thing is to wait till your amune to them because they just come back otherwise.i had the bastards for years never went even when putting cream on etc when i went doctors they said the best thing is just wait for you to turn amune and now about 1 year later they just vanished.

Kylie.

Edited by hinchcblob

You can buy this special freezing stuff at any chemist..... it's simply like a cotton bud, but ultra super duper freezing cold.... u just put it on your warty thang for so many seconds and a few days later is dissapears or falls off.... worked for me!

shame i cant remember what the stuffs called... i do know, it cost about 10 squids, and it only treats 5 verrucas

:P

You can use that bazooka shit or however you spell it, but thats more for stopping them spreading. The quickest way to get rid is to dig the f**kers out, get a knife and dont be a pussy. Just dig away at it with the knife ( if wont hurt because its just effectively dead skin all around it... like a callus ). Best time to do it is after a long bath. If you see a little dot of black where the veruca is.. thats the thing you want to get out. Its simple really.. i had like 3 when i was 11 because i had a hole in some wellys i was wearing when i was out fishin with my dad.

You can use that bazooka shit or however you spell it, but thats more for stopping them spreading. The quickest way to get rid is to dig the f**kers out, get a knife and dont be a pussy. Just dig away at it with the knife ( if wont hurt because its just effectively dead skin all around it... like a callus ). Best time to do it is after a long bath. If you see a little dot of black where the veruca is.. thats the thing you want to get out. Its simple really.. i had like 3 when i was 11 because i had a hole in some wellys i was wearing when i was out fishin with my dad.

I did the digging out thing to a few, the haven't come back since. However I stopped after three because i drove a pair of toenail scissors a bit deep... :P

i had one on my foot but got it frozen off anf i had loads on my feet for years (since barbados in like 1995) and they just dissappeared abou 3 months ago :P so they really can take ages doctor said if you leave them they will go away by themselves

2nd that it does work (Y)