The Onzaboymark Forward Roll Challenge!

Mark W

I was -> <- that close to asking a Police man today, but i got pulled away, incase i got arrested or something. (Y)

I'm determined to be the first to get a Police man doing it though. Watch out, Simons about!

On the record: ***DISCLAIMER - You take part in the OBMFRC at your own risk. OBM and the OBMFRC team cannot be held responsible for any negative shit that occurs as a result of you, or people you know being invovled in forward roll-induced accidents.***

Off the record: I love you :-

On the record: ***DISCLAIMER - You take part in the OBMFRC at your own risk. OBM and the OBMFRC team cannot be held responsible for any negative shit that occurs as a result of you, or people you know being invovled in forward roll-induced accidents.***

Off the record: I love you (Y)

LMAO!! :-

I was -> <- that close to asking a Police man today, but i got pulled away, incase i got arrested or something. (Y)

I'm determined to be the first to get a Police man doing it though. Watch out, Simons about!

Ha! :- That was soooo funny! Kerrie's like: "No, Simon...no.." And I'm like: "Yeah, go on Simon".... And then Kerrie yanked you away, in case you were arrested! (Y)

Liss xxxx

• 2 weeks later...