Is Trials All You Do

emery

I surf. skateboard, done some snowboarding, lesure riding just for fun, urm part time mechanic for my dad, (unofficially) Getting my ped soon and when 17 going to get in to 2 stroke 125 racing and get involved in motorbike racing for a job! lol but trials 2nd only to school work

I do lots of martial arts, used to compete nationally in wushu, which is shaolin martial arts, also did a bit of taekwondo (balls) judo (gay) but now I only do traditional stuff, mainly Ninjutsu (yes i am a real life ninja) Iaido (japanese sword) T'ai Chi and Hsing I (applied Tai Chi, like Tai chi as a proper fighting art)

And I still dont know why I do them. I enjoy it I guess.

Is frisbee a sport....?

ermm

used to skate alot and got really good like winning comps all the time and being preety much sponsored.

But then i slowly got bored and went into trials and now i basically do that everyday. But i have ordered a BMX and cant wait to get that because i am learning fast.

I also used to race moto x and race mtb dual slalom.

And i enjoy bazzing round on my fast ped. :D

I used to be 3rd last belt (red) in TAE KWONDO, but i got bored with it lol, was shit.

I like doing exercise I'm working on doing 100 pressups lol

terror can you do 100 as I know your probally strong.

toby

Ha, back in the day, like 2years ago i quit karate, was shit, but after 4 years and getting 100 pressups for gettin something wrong i got quite good at them, some thing like 1000 a night lol, 3nights a week. It is also very good for "knowing your body" and knowing what its capible of, thats probably why i try everything lol.

hahaha i wish i could destroy things with my incredibly strong tongue.

Push ups are crazy, when you been doin them for so long you get used to them and can just do however many you want to, but you dont keep gettin stronger, not unless your weight changes every time you do them! its a good way of staying trim and active though...

Edited by ShiroKage

Yer but they do in a way because I used to struggle doing 20 then I done 40 I did get stronger to do that, but then I pulled all my arm doing to many one armed push ups :turned:

They hurt when you do too many, then I went back to pushups but I can only do 20 last night which is crap but it's were I havn't done thme for 3 days plus an injury.

But what ash said was true aboput you should try to see how far you can go it's worth a risk but that what life is taking risks.

toby

trials king are you good hockey if you are did you ever play for like the south west or anything because I use to play for the south east or west and hampshire but I quit , I like doing exercise I'm working on doing 100 pressups lol

terror can you do 100 as I know your probally strong.

toby

going to notts county soon hopefully (Y). my hockey teacher at school is one of the coaches there aswell so that helps (Y).

Edited by trialsking 55