Trial Bike Game

Concussion

I found this free Trial Bike game last month on Download.com. Lots of fun, great game engine, gives a really good feel to the bike.

Pretty basic 2d `Junior Kickstart` type thing! Its FREE, but I urge you to buy the extra 5 ish levels!

I got a 0 in an hour but can't stop playing it. Oh and it actually helped me understand shifting my weight around on my Onza!

Try it (Y) http://www.download.com/Trial-Bike-Basic/3...68.html?tag=pop

(I'm a noob?.....Hope this isn't er.....`un-wanted`)

Any break from work or anything like that is all good, so games are always welcome (Y)

This has been up before, but not available to download from download.com. The game used to pop up on various sites, but RedLynx (people who make it) used to clamp down on stuff like that pretty hard (Y)

Cheers for the link-age though (Y)

yo mate. i just thought. since your playing all the games at the moment...heres another for you.

http://www.dubit.co.uk/index.cfm?event=funandgames

click on the game called pedal of honour....have fun.

you might notice its made by rockport!!!!! i thought that was quite strange

Any break from work or anything like that is all good, so games are always welcome :P

This has been up before, but not available to download from download.com. The game used to pop up on various sites, but RedLynx (people who make it) used to clamp down on stuff like that pretty hard (Y)

Cheers for the link-age though (Y)

Hahaha. I remember when i had it on xl-designs.com, and they threatened to sue me. (Y)

calm down its only a game ash lol

dan

haha yeah.

loads of people get really wound up about games. like my brother on the ps2. he just throws the controller across the room if he cant do something and goes all crazy on me. i hate to be around him when he plays games.