Anyone Been In A Car Accident?

anyone crashed ??? yesterday an illegal immigrant flew through a red light and smashed into my modified show car worth over 19k doing approx 45mph. He has no insurance tax mot or even a driving license, so i cant get the car replaced as for injuries my girl friend is still in hospital with fractured virtibrae bones in her neck and i have severe back whip lash. angry aint the word here is a pic of the car before it was smashed up Picture394.jpg

yeah thanks too ali c and bee about the bad comments on my car think about my poor girlfriend who maybe paralyzed in hospital while you think you are impressive guys, just shows me how there are some good people around on trials forum such ass tom, dave and pissin on the fence while you two are just dicks. exactly right dave 85 matey thing is that cause he aint insured i cant get any money and my car is ruined becuase of him and me and my girlfriends injuries wont even be covered. tom my mum is quite wealthy but im broke. thanks on the comments pissin on the fence it was nice

cheers mate i do too. please people i drive like 10miles below the speed limit super sensible but i was smashed in by someone who wasnt sensible it scares you so much especially when someone straps your girlfriend to a board and says that she may be paralyzed you feel so bad because even though it wasnt my fault i was driving just learn a lesson dont drive like an idiot cause you ruin lives. thanks JT mate i just hope she gets better now also im feeling so guilty about it.

Are your insurance company aware?

Where the police involved?

If you are fully insured then your insurance company can claim for the money from the the Motor Insurance Bureau. (think thats the name).

They have a set up that means a percentage of all premiums go to them and in the event of an un-insured driver causing an accident, as in your case, this is where the money comes from to pay the damages.

This is why, as more idiots drive un-insured, every other person has to pay more on their premium to cover it.

thats harsh mate, hope your girlfriend gets better soon. is there absolutely no way of gettin any money. would talk to a solicitor and see if there is any thing you can do at all. the first hour with them is free as well.

tis a shame about the car, love the colour, in my opinion it does look a bit over done but hey thats just personal preference, but still looks a mint show car.

how bad is it, can your salvage anything at all?

sorry mate

s*1t luck

Its a freeking shame didnt realise your gf was that seriosuly hurt how fast was he going??? Take it he'll get sent down for it wont he??? so so sorry to hear about it mate f**king dicks i hate them they ruin good peoples lives for there own greed, jelously and arrogance

i spose he could claim through his insurance if he's got fully comp, but then again its a show car and a lot of the mods will not be included in the pay out unless he's got agreed value like ive got for my mini. so he'll only get the market value of the car plus the value of any named and valued mods if they include them.

harsh

cheers mate i do too. please people i drive like 10miles below the speed limit super sensible but i was smashed in by someone who wasnt sensible it scares you so much especially when someone straps your girlfriend to a board and says that she may be paralyzed you feel so bad because even though it wasnt my fault i was driving just learn a lesson dont drive like an idiot cause you ruin lives. thanks JT mate i just hope she gets better now also im feeling so guilty about it.

You shouldn't feel guilty (even though it's expectable) as it was 100% not your fault.

Just got to put what happend behind you and concentrate on what happening now.

You shouldn't feel guilty (even though it's expectable) as it was 100% not your fault.

Just got to put what happend behind you and concentrate on what happening now.

this is exactly the right idea, just start thinking about your girlfriend and try and turn that anger into trying to help your girlfriend and passion into getting another car on the road.

i was driving round behind my mate in town this time last year and he got a blow out at 30mph, he span and hit me square in the front and the bounced round and hit the drivers side of my car. nothig i could do. couldnt claim as it would have screwed his inurance and mine. i just got on with saving every penny i could to get in back on the road. scared the crap out of me though

it was totally not your fault as already said so its just your girlfriend youve really got to worry about right now

good luck mate

Edited by curly_freak

yeah im fully comped insured with all mods declared with the price to the insurance company but they wont pay out for the stuff. i dunno how it works petit_pablo matey but i hope i can get some money to repair it like ogre said f**k the car im just worried about the misses. the guy was arrested along with me and my girlfriend for abuse and attempted bodily harm as everyone would react in this way i aint a aggressive person but i did loose my temper with him. hopefully if they do right it off i can rip the stuff off it and put it on a new one.

yeah im fully comped insured with all mods declared with the price to the insurance company but they wont pay out for the stuff. i dunno how it works petit_pablo matey but i hope i can get some money to repair it like ogre said f**k the car im just worried about the misses. the guy was arrested along with me and my girlfriend for abuse and attempted bodily harm as everyone would react in this way i aint a aggressive person but i did loose my temper with him. hopefully if they do right it off i can rip the stuff off it and put it on a new one.

Im sure the insurance company should organise it. If not, as mentioned earlier, get a claims lawyer involved. They will know the best way to collect your damages.

Fingers crossed for the missus btw

I took the bits off my old car (that were salvagable) when i crashed it and ended up with this:

gallery_31_2_1088725495.jpg

yeah thanks too ali c and bee about the bad comments on my car think about my poor girlfriend who maybe paralyzed in hospital while you think you are impressive guys, just shows me how there are some good people around on trials forum such ass tom, dave and pissin on the fence while you two are just dicks. exactly right dave 85 matey thing is that cause he aint insured i cant get any money and my car is ruined becuase of him and me and my girlfriends injuries wont even be covered. tom my mum is quite wealthy but im broke. thanks on the comments pissin on the fence it was nice

Guess you missed the bit when I said "hope she gets better" then?

never been called a dick in 4 years of being on this board :turned:

anyway, as I said, hope she gets better (Y)

no offence or anything but i think that car is basically over the top (ott) it looks crap to put it bluntly.. i would rather spend that so called 19k on your car performance wise.. you could have got a gti (if that wasn't) and if there was insurance problems (too dear) you could have put enogh money to insurance.. i bet it will soon be on www.barryboys.co.uk lol... :turned: (Y)

if i spent 19k on my car i would at least thought about going fully comp... then you have no problems and i'd of told my insurance company about all the mods ect.