What Is Your Favourite Thing Or Object To Ride

abe

I have recently noticed that most of my mates ride on diffrent thing than I do,(this is partly because there better than me).And I was wondering what you guys like to ride on,I think that fairly big walls are good because I like trying to do stuff on to two wheels.Cheers.abe

I personally love a good stack of pallets about 20 idealy, that way you can change them daily and it adds variety and also push yourself more :lol:, and allows for little adjustments, and a wide range of set-ups, i love them :lol: although rarely get to ride them :D

i love doing picnic benches, because theres lots u can try, specially if you're just starting out. good fun if theres a bunch of them too, theyre fun to gap. its not technically that hard but its good practice and it looks impressive if you've never seen the sport before.....

kage

personally, i like a varied height wall because you can teach yourself and work your way along to the big end. and it hellps you to become a better rider with knowledge of different heights/run ups/ speed.

i like roocks, but get annoyed when lines look easy but you HAVE to put your foot down! grrrr

my preffered riding genre is street, but, open to all ideas (in a non gay sexual way!)

adz

A think a variety of objects to ride on is the key. However, as riding in Tonbridge is fairly limited, there is one object I love to ride on.

We have a crazy golf course here. And there is a section that is shaped a little like a W. Imagine two of them parrallel to each other, so you have about a bike distance between the two. Actually, I'll just draw a diagram.

wall.gif

The wall is around a foot wide and just over a foot off the ground. I can spend ages there, doing 180 gaps, combinations of spins to gaps. I can just think of loads of different lines to do. Hard to explain!

There are a few similar sections there.