New Blackpool Trials Site

Clarky

Actually, a lot of black people I know take the piss out of themselves for being black

Carn't quite believe that

Clarky made a web site out of boredom to show people the blackpool trials community the best he could he used a 'z' instead of a 's' and you've made yourself not very popular don't sound worth it to me.

To me it seems you enjoy trying to demoralize any new website designer because it is not up to scratch with ur high standards as you have more experience. Would you not prefer to help these people with suggestions than onslaughts of abuse. :huh:

B)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Dec 5 2005, 07:56 PM)

Would you not prefer to help these people with suggestions than onslaughts of abuse. :huh:

I did do that ages ago. Then the shit ones keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppt rolling in.

And I got tired. So thought meh why not. Let's try a different approach ;)

Hasn't seemed to of worked yet though haha.

Oh ye. Okay. I'll be nice. :)

Wo, how did this become a racist slag match?

Nick, honestly, you over stepped the mark, then everyone else followed. I can't see why people can't just ignore comments that they know will 'cause aggrovation.

Anywhom, Nick posted for me, so i'm done. ;)

Before anyone says some bollocks about how it isn't up to "my high standards", please speak to the countless people who i have helped in their web design process. The people who tried to make their own site, using their own style, their own identity, not a freewebs of the shelf one.

I, and others on this forum would be more then happy to help you design a site, if you did it off your own back, even if you present me with a lime green background'ed site with yellow writing, as to me, thats a hell of a lot better then any freewebs site, as you've done it yourself, you've actually tried.

Anywhom, i'm rambling. :huh:

Haha. Mummys boy. Nice one haha.

Any yes. Actually, a lot of black people I know take the piss out of themselves for being black, I don't particularly go out of my way but when I'm dossing about with them.

Talk about racial hypersensitivity.

Also Luke, this apparent "Clothing thing" or whatever.

Seems like I've made more money out of it in the past week than you'll make this month I suspect, and business isn't slowing down at any rate ;)

Anyway. Have fun. Get a proper website maybe? And haha at steve sturt.

Laters.

if all you care about is money there is something wrong with you, because you have money that makes me feel some what lower than you?

Grow up one day you will see that money is just an asset. i could go out an pull alot more ladies than you but you wouldnt care right

thats just like the point you made with your company. WOW comes to mind.

You dont know how much i make in a month so why say something i deffiently know is not true unless you have made over 15 grand an thats half of what i made this month if i'm being honest.

i make alot of money because of what am doing with my life at the moment. i might be a giggalo who cares

also just because your clothing company makes money doesn't mean its not shitty you dumb f**k. look at burberry for example it makes more money than your company will do all this year and maybe in the next 5 years but its still shit.

Your a f**king nob who thinks racism, money and power will get you somewhere an maybe it will but with the way you act you will be no better than a homeless person sniffing his dogs arse for kicks and your potential customers maybe reading this thread so the way you present yourself is how they will think about your business so carry on with the insults ( and i know this due to studying marketing at university)

:huh:

and i hope your read this and i hope you dont reply to save yourself anymore embarasment and your company anymore damage.

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

it not fully made yet my pc wont let me ;)

but either way im scared to post my vid on here as the comments this forum is kickin out is stupid :huh:

amen to that!!

i fancied seeing what blackpool had to offer other than glass bottom boat rides (i just hit myself for that :) ), but instead i missed the chance, link deleted and site closed. get another one up soon please!

chill guys, flipping heck, you dont like something be constructive and give ways of improving things.

each to their own i guess.

No offence, but for the sake of your business, I really would be nice to people.

take this advice, not just mod661 but everyone, u make more friends being nice!

I can't actually read much of what you've written above due to just shit spelling.

I have mates who are black for f**k's sake. It's a culture thing. For example, Westside stuff they say Boyz, Riderz etc. I'm merely calling you a retard 'cos you came across as a retard.

I'll just insert the Private Message which you sent me, and I'll tell Danny. Hope you don't mind. Hope he's on MSN. Oh ye, I'm having a conversation with him.

Laters.

"Oh you black retard" :) (Y)

Nah mate, come on chill out, not everyone leads a life like you and there is no need to act like that towards people having a different view to your sense of writing. Who cares how he's spelt it to be honest, just because you write 'perfect' don't mean everyone else has to does it now? Im not ranting at you 'cos you seem to me an alright person but what you did there was a little over the top.

what the f**k is with the racism you little big headed f**k because he talks that way has nothing to do with black people. Because he prefers to spell something diffrently makes hima retard? if all the signs you saw where spelt correctly the world would be boring. He thinks its cool so leave him too it. Just like you and your shitty clothes designing scheme you think its cool so we leave you too it.

also knobjockey is not a word.

YOU need to open your f**king eyes at the real world and realise racism is boring and a very low form of wit (seen as your always trying to be a smart arse) people like you nick are what we call a f**king nob. you poor inadicuate b*****d.

"i have mates who are black for f**k sake" i would love you to go tell them this to there faces.

(p.s. i am black myself so i would know more than you on this topic when it comes to the black persons opinion you f**king retard)

He was right though, you're black and you can't spell...

Also, since when has racism been a form of wit? I think you're getting confused with sarcasm. Ahem. Joking aside (you can take a joke I trust?) Nick did have a valid point. Crappy spelling is just tacky. Riderz. I mean, it's like using 'da' instead of 'the'. Just plain boring, more boring that if the signs were spelt correctly.

Yeah I agree. I'm picky, but wasn't having a massive go.

Everyone jumps on the band waggon having a go. Anyway. I said I was going to be nice and apologised. Yet everyone accuses me of being racist.

It's stupid todays society..

Ok mate. but it sounded terrible, its not easy to exress how you say things when its in words, so be careful what your saying to be honest mate (Y)

corish

He was right though, you're black and you can't spell...

Also, since when has racism been a form of wit? I think you're getting confused with sarcasm. Ahem. Joking aside (you can take a joke I trust?) Nick did have a valid point. Crappy spelling is just tacky. Riderz. I mean, it's like using 'da' instead of 'the'. Just plain boring, more boring that if the signs were spelt correctly.

explain where my spelling is bad?

well done :) i dont give a shit. because you can spell your more gifted than anyone else? or is it the fact that when your typing most people who dont spend ten hours a day on a pc will make mistakes? or maybe simply they want to spell that way? or maybe you should just stop giving a shit on how people spell or what people say because this is the f**king internet. i just jumped on the issue because id ont like nick simple as. still his point was racist he knows it end of story and i dont drive a corsa anymore mr nick! that was my first car bought by my mum which was very nice of her.

before you open your mouth it would be wise to learn the facts meh kids anyways enough of the gay thread!

I doubt he spends 10 hours a day on the computer.

Obviously, as you said, you're not arguing 'cos you have a valid point, its because you don't like me.

And no. I don't know i was racist. I wasn't. I don't think I was at all. Over sensitive to my sarcasm possible.

Oh and there were spelling mistakes in your post. Just by the way. Glanced at it for a second and say "diffrently". Should be Differently.

And it's not if you spend hours on the computer that you spell stuff right, it's if you're educated properly through English and know how to spell, read and write :)

Anyway. Whatever. You do what you want, I'll do what I want.

Seems like you're arguing for the sake of it to be quite honest. With everyone and anyone..

ARGH THIS ISNT SPELLING FORUM!!!!!!!

Why the f*ck do people choose to spend time on here commenting on peoples spellings? GET A LIFE! and with all this racism n stuff, whats the point?! You should have the common sense not to write racist comments incase a black person should read it and be offended.

Every topic seems to just turn into a slag match, with all the petty people joining in to comment on spelling and grammar mistakes

'ooh yes your black and you spelt something wrong'

well done, snappel, you f*cking retard. think you were the one who shouted you hate muslims in a bar or something aswell? racist cocknose.