Had Enough Of Super Cycles...

JoNnY__Mc

ok so heres the score... today i got me dad to call supercycles today to check if they had an onza t-rex spec 1 in stock...

so i went to school and when i got home i asked my mum how it went and if they had the bike in stock... and she go's... (well she didnt actually say these words but this is basically what she said) "yeah we rang the shop today" (me) "nice, and? did they have it, what did they say about it?" (well i know what good bikes the t-rex's are... so i didnt need the shop to tell me... but yeah, dad needed re-assuring)... mum - "well, lets just say your dads not getting you an onza this christmas, supercycles said there a pile of shit..." me :blink: (what the f**k are they on?... really pissed off right now... had me hopes built up...)

ok well thats basically what was said, really dont get it... is supercycles thick? how can they call one of the best value for money for strength trials bikes available shit? also i had previously asked them about the t-mag which they also said was weak and unreliable... :ermm:

sorry for my use of bad language, im really wound up and quite confused at the same time (N) i mean doesnt really make good buisness sense does it?

please no snide comments on the lameness of the topic... infact i dont even know why i made it... just wanted to share todays events with you... christmas sucks...

Erm, not to say I don't believe you or anything, but knowing the people who work at Supercycles reasonably well and having met all the people who are likely to be answering the phone, it's properly, properly unlikely they're going to call their bike a "piece of shit"?

see thats what i dont get either :S i wouldnt expect my dad to lie but why would they say that the bikes not designed for trials, ands not built to withstand the stress that wer going to be putting it under...? either way its f**ked up my christmas, as now im not allowed a new bike... will have to ride my cracked diamondback for another... well i think all its got left is a week :(

see thats what i dont get either :S i wouldnt expect my dad to lie but why would they say that the bikes not designed for trials, ands not built to withstand the stress that wer going to be putting it under...? either way its f**ked up my christmas, as now im not allowed a new bike... will have to ride my cracked diamondback for another... well i think all its got left is a week :(

cant u get a bike from somewhere else?

just explain to your folks that it is actually a good bike!

should be alright?

i wouldnt expect my dad to lie but why would they say that the bikes not designed for trials, ands not built to withstand the stress that wer going to be putting it under...?

Erm, still not believing you... But yeah, find yourself a phone, poke in the number 0115 941 11 33, and see what they say about it ;)

cant u get a bike from somewhere else?

just explain to your folks that it is actually a good bike!

should be alright?

yeah u would think so... but my dad kinda has it in his head that onza is a crap make, hes not going to budge on his decision until hes been re-assured that they were talking nonsense :ermm: i can see why hes not gonna buy me it... because £500 is a hell of alot of money and to just throw it away on something thats been described to him as rubbish... it just wouldnt happen... he just doesnt seem to get that im the one thats gonna be riding it and after a year riding i have a fairly good idea about whats what, what to buy and what not to buy

im gonna ring them now and find out what the score is, because judging from your replies, he must be exageratig

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

yeah u would think so... but my dad kinda has it in his head that onza is a crap make, hes not going to budge on his decision until hes been re-assured that they were talking nonsense :ermm: i can see why hes not gonna buy me it... because £500 is a hell of alot of money and to just throw it away on something thats been described to him as rubbish... it just wouldnt happen... he just doesnt seem to get that im the one thats gonna be riding it and after a year riding i have a fairly good idea about whats what, what to buy and what not to buy

Like Mat said earlier, perhaps they were a little creative with what your parents said to you so they wouldn't have to buy it, maybe?

Like Mat said earlier, perhaps they were a little creative with what your parents said to you so they wouldn't have to buy it, maybe?

'nail' 'head'

supercycles wouldnt be looking at a possible sale, then just say that the bikes shit, lmao!

either thats the senario or that they have ordered it and they are doing a bluff :P

'nail' 'head'

supercycles wouldnt be looking at a possible sale, then just say that the bikes shit, lmao!

either thats the senario or that they have ordered it and they are doing a bluff :P

i hope so :) ...

i will ring them myself in a min... mums using the phone atm... will let u guys no the outcome of my phonecall...

ok so heres the score... today i got me dad to call supercycles today to check if they had an onza t-rex spec 1 in stock...

so i went to school and when i got home i asked my mum how it went and if they had the bike in stock... and she go's... (well she didnt actually say these words but this is basically what she said) "yeah we rang the shop today" (me) "nice, and? did they have it, what did they say about it?" (well i know what good bikes the t-rex's are... so i didnt need the shop to tell me... but yeah, dad needed re-assuring)... mum - "well, lets just say your dads not getting you an onza this christmas, supercycles said there a pile of shit..." me :blink: (what the f**k are they on?... really pissed off right now... had me hopes built up...)

ok well thats basically what was said, really dont get it... is supercycles thick? how can they call one of the best value for money for strength trials bikes available shit? also i had previously asked them about the t-mag which they also said was weak and unreliable... :ermm:

sorry for my use of bad language, im really wound up and quite confused at the same time (N) i mean doesnt really make good buisness sense does it?

please no snide comments on the lameness of the topic... infact i dont even know why i made it... just wanted to share todays events with you... christmas sucks...

My god people are gullable. I bet you any money you have the bike on Christmas Day. Your parents just want you to dismiss the idea completely then be super happy when you get it....

Why arn't you allowed a new bike? :shifty:

See my point?

My god people are gullable. I bet you any money you have the bike on Christmas Day. Your parents just want you to dismiss the idea completely then be super happy when you get it....

Why arn't you allowed a new bike? :shifty:

See my point?

makes sense mate... im going to just leave it now... and act like nothing ever happened... :shifty:

This is just real gay. If your parents are being serious about not getting you the bike then WTF :ermm: That's f***ed up. Tell them that you have done your research and get them to look at past topics on here about the T-Rex and tell them that people on here know what they are talking about.

Hope your parents are joking,

They probably are,

Im sure it'l work out fine :D

Cheers,

Luke (Y)

Edited by Luke_bradley

Jon man i doubt supercycles would say that on the phone, I was in there 2 days ago speaking about onza etc and he was telling me what super stuff there coming out with now witch they are.

Are you sure that your mum just don't want you to get a bike as she gets mega pissed of when you go home and your bike i allways fooked, Not two know what your dad says :( .

Give supercycles a ring your self and see what they say to you about the t-rex, I meen if you owned supercycles or worked there you not going to put of buyer are you, I think your mum and dad may be lieng.

Who knows though they might have it tooked away round next doors ready for christmas day. :-