Twin Towers Email Going Around...freaky/weird/strange

BONGO

Maybe I should edit Bongo's post so that it actually says that, seeing as people are reading that, then just posting "that's crazy" or whatever.

Even without researching, that's all f**king tenuous. You could also say "the number of wheels added up on the planes that crashed = 39" "the number of screws in the average desk in twin towers was 39" "There were 3 9-year-olds there. 3 9 = 39" etc.

Ah well, it'll distract some people from work for a minute or two, so I guess it's mission: complete...

I got one of them, it looks like crap straight the way, it contradicts itself in some place. Anyway, if it was true it would be scary, scary shit.

Edit:

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

Hmm what's wrong there?

Hint:

"Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.6+5 = 11

The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

92+65=157

you are actually wrong here though. There was a third plane that crashed into the pentagon remember, and another which crashed in remote farm land.

john

not at all, i was just pointing out that out of the 100 points that atre bollocks, that could have been mentioned in your post, you happened to pick up on one of the only truths of the whole email lol :lol:

totsl shite though yup (Y)

you are actually wrong here though. There was a third plane that crashed into the pentagon remember, and another which crashed in remote farm land.

john

Flight 93 'only' carried 45 people.

Flight 175 'only' had 56 people aboard it.

So still--45+64+56+92=257 2+5+7=14 1+4=5

Oh yeah, in my plight of proving myself right, Flight 175 crashed into one of the towers and fligth 77 was the palne which went into the pentagon. And, flight 77 had 64 people aboard, not 65.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

I can't be the only one to have noticed that the star of David is a Jewish symbol and therefore has nothing whatsoever to do with any of this at all.

Whoever sat down and made this shit up was an ignorant twat (woo gimme a gold star) and probably though it was Islamic.

Man this world is full of dickheads *rages*

Joe

The star of David is a symbol of judaism and western oppression of the middle east. You know - Israel, Palastine and all that Jazz? It's hardly unrelated.

To be honest, if I were Jewish (and religious) I'd be pretty damn pissed if someone had used that. I accept the point about it being not entirely unrelated, though.

Joe