The Best

ppp

So then people, where is the best street style trials place to ride? We all live in different parts of the country, all been out and ridden our local spots, so tell me what your local spots are like and if you think its one of the best in the country.

So then people, where is the best street style trials place to ride? We all live in different parts of the country, all been out and ridden our local spots, so tell me what your local spots are like and if you think its one of the best in the country.

I note you live in Shropshire, What part as i live in Oswestry & for trials

there is nothing. We have to travel miles for some good practice.

I am lucky most of the year because i spend most weekends in mid wales

were there are amazing places to ride, but winter is crap. :(

HI I no shrewsburys got a few sites but nothing much, Do you now Joefish (montyboy) are there any place around your area to ride. I'm from telford where there is absolutly nothing to ride. PPP

Edited by ppp

Birmingham is an ace place to ride, i've been twice, and both times were amazing, first time was better, because there were other riders there, and was quite funny when some dude flattened his rim, it wasn't for him, but i still have the video on my phone... and of the 14 foot gap jump...

wicked place to ride

jOefish

Come to fareham, its amazing, if you get locals to show you about.

also its in the middle of pompey nd soton so if you get bored, easy to move on to either pompey or soton which are both amazing,

pompey has every fing, the lovely rocks and spice etc etc

soton has loads of excellet street riding like, train station ocean village and many more, ( go with si, he always takes you to mac d's lol and he knows every were)

fareham has good places close together and has big stuff and little stuff deffo worth a visit

wilky

I have yet to find any where good for trials in shropshire, I am at Uni at Harper Adams near Newport, and it is soooooooooooooo crap, i do not get half the practice i do when i am back here in cornwall.

Shrewsbury seems ok, but there is alot of riding between each of the places..........

Not ridden Telford, but i think there are a few cool spots, but there is a big police station near to them if i remember.........

As Joe said, Birmingham is damn good, i enjoy it there, and i can get there in under an hour easily from Uni, so i ride there quite often..........

If u head north abit up to Wrexham, it is pretty good there i have been told, PM CraigDavies as he lives there and may know the good spots..........

I will be back at Uni after the 8th of Jan, so feel free to contact me about riding any time, as i am usualy up for it, need to keep practicing whilst up there (Y)

Adam

I live in a posh little village where the idea of the police and surveilance don't exist! it's fucing awesome, the school has a new play park so thats fun, there's a little dyke (as in a stream) and i've spotted some bits by it that look rideable and when i stop being crap on my bike i will probably try and clear it (that'l be the day lads) and when someones gone on holiday theres the odd garden to ride (i mean a HUGE garden with loadsa crazy shit in) and there was a disused quary that got bulldozed from the bmx/mtb days now theres loads lines and stuff in there....

Edited by ogre

aye we all went manchester, it would be ace to ride at night,there are prob fools bum fighting at night or something, during the day you would struggle for it to be quiet. I cant wait untill more of us drive, Leeds here we come, its meant to be great.

There's loads to ride there, Si. Where abouts did you go? When I went we rode in a place called Radley. By the UNI.

Er, around the town centre, into church hill park, or something like that, a big park type place down an alley way, has a huge river and shit. The only bit's i saw where this big rock in the town centre, on a corner, and this seating area made out of huge rocks, a good 8 or 9 of them.

Isn't Radley the train station for Abingdon?

good places to ride in oxford are a bit of a ride out of the town centre bit where the shops are...wouldnt suprise me if you didnt see them si. you can have a really good session there if you are in a small group...some of my best rides have been in oxford with wheeler and goddard. but you do get kicked off most places there.

Portland, rode trials for a couple of weeks now, havent seen all the rials places on portland yet though its awesome, thers rock quarries where theres broken cut rock for as far as you can see the only limit is your skill level. mbuk have been here and done a trials photo shoot couldnt tell you much more about it, you have to come and find out for yourself

give it a try sometime ;)

Tom

Edited by PUnK KiD