Local Skaters

yoyoyo

Nope, I even dont get along with some trials riders, wont name people but they know who they are.

I know better than to base my judgement of a group of people on individuals but it can be really hard sometimes. I will try not to say anymore becasue I would seriously drag this topic way off course with some of my insane views.

Edited by Michael Hardman

i get along with my local plank pushers, mainly because we ride where they sk8, and vice versa... but also because before i had such a solid bike (or a decent paying job) when my bike was broke, i retired to plank pushing until i could afford to fix my bike

Get on with most of them round here (Y) Get on with most of the bmxer's aswell, Just respect for people trying different extreme stylee sports :) And We often ride/push together so kudos to someone when someone pulls a line/trick theyve been after (Y):)

Tom

god what a bunch of moaners, jesus.

i dont talk to the skaters round here, not really bothered to, but i certainly would chat with them if they came and chatted to me, it doesnt bother me, they are only people after all.....

and burton what you on about, your a pansy who wouldnt ride int wet either :P

love yall.

where is the love?

i only used him as an example for the name of the logo, cause i don't know what it's called.

It's a heartagram ;)

Any "skaters" I bump into in Manchester are basically obnoxious wankers who are just kids that want a place to chill. I'm sure there are some sound ones too, but they're mostly just kids that can't ollie. Or maybe I'm getting old :shifty:

It's a heartagram ;)

Any "skaters" I bump into in Manchester are basically obnoxious wankers who are just kids that want a place to chill. I'm sure there are some sound ones too, but they're mostly just kids that can't ollie. Or maybe I'm getting old :shifty:

theres some dam good skaters around the urbis usually in the evening though tom, im talking hardflips and stuff. some are tossers though, but most are orite and look impressed by trials