Feb Newcastle Ride Video Danny Macaskil+more

brainchild

hey i spoke to goron not to long ago, he ain't riding a great deal as all his time and money go into his car.......he is well though and willl be trying to hook up with each other before the summer....

yeh when filmin in newcassle it was like the good ole' day's of accomplish can't wait for part 2!1

kenny

That vid was sick... well put together sir chas! :)(Y)

Does any one know if gordan dunsmore or ramond harper still ridding, they were in the first accomplished dvd if any one has saw it, i thought was ace. Just that i havent heard from them in ages both brill ridders ?

I've been told that Raymond has totally given up... booooooo! Reall shame cause he was class :closedeyes:

Chas... you'll be filming me for the new vid too eh since you love me haha ;)

Also... weebryan, do you ride an Ashton, as I can mind a chap from the Fort Bill comp that rode and Ashton that was from Glasgow that I also meet at the Falkrk skatepark too?? :ermm::unsure:

W.

danny is a true beast, i love his riding, shame he aint got a pc so he cant come on here and comment himself.

some sweet riding, and anyone who knows him personally and has his number either pm me it, or let him know about the inverness/fort augustus ride this w/e. it would be cool if he could come,

also brainchild, you seem to forget aberdeen, you boys need to get up here and film some of the northerners :P. there are some good een's up here. Watson will tell you just how ace aberdeen is for street/trials

love yall

:)

Edited by ben@hulltrials

That vid was sick... well put together sir chas! :)(Y)

I've been told that Raymond has totally given up... booooooo! Reall shame cause he was class :closedeyes:

Chas... you'll be filming me for the new vid too eh since you love me haha ;)

Also... weebryan, do you ride an Ashton, as I can mind a chap from the Fort Bill comp that rode and Ashton that was from Glasgow that I also meet at the Falkrk skatepark too?? :ermm::unsure:

W.

No that was my friend, i have a caisso ,i didnt compete wish i did though look good especialy in the river bed section, we should meet up some time.

danny is a true beast, i love his riding, shame he aint got a pc so he cant come on here and comment himself.

some sweet riding, and anyone who knows him personally and has his number either pm me it, or let him know about the inverness/fort augustus ride this w/e. it would be cool if he could come,

also brainchild, you seem to forget aberdeen, you boys need to get up here and film some of the northerners :P. there are some good een's up here. Watson will tell you just how ace aberdeen is for street/trials

love yall

:)

sweet ben lets sort that out an aberdeen trip could be good for sure..ill keep in touch