New Vid Of Ali C Up On Tartybikes.....

Prawny Baby

Yeah, that was awesome. Makes me wanna ride so much, and I can't 'cos of the friggin' snow. Too many good moves to mention, it was all great, although I especially loved the 180 drops --> backwards manual. Thank you :)

That was reeeeeeeeally good :o i well prefer vids like that to the ol' hop off the biggest wall you can find style ones. That roll backwards to backwheel up thing was amazing, i need to try and learn that...

So smooth B) nice one

hey guys, glad you like it!

I really wasnt expecting much of a responce, the vid was really a spur of the moment idea just to test my camera and get used to premire before I start doing some "proper" vids.

Anyway, I am really pleased (most) of you guys liked it and thank you for the fine comments (more please B) )

any critism (sp?) is welcomed too, I want to improve my vids as I go along.

Ali C (on a computer in a tourist info in north wales)

hey guys, glad you like it!

I really wasnt expecting much of a responce, the vid was really a spur of the moment idea just to test my camera and get used to premire before I start doing some "proper" vids.

Anyway, I am really pleased (most) of you guys liked it and thank you for the fine comments (more please B) )

any critism (sp?) is welcomed too, I want to improve my vids as I go along.

Ali C (on a computer in a tourist info in north wales)

North Wales you say, still around tomorrow?

f**k me ali, that video was pretty damn good, thats the exact style ive been trying to pick up recently. the video im making has alot of similar moves but the walls are lower, im gunna try to find some about 32" and have a crack at some of the things you managed to do.

you have got backward manuels dialed (Y)

thanks for inspiring me

Pretty good riding considering the obstacles and terrain you chose to ride on, just didnt really do anything for me... I know ive used a tripod for bits in the past, but I recon it could have been less static... I just think you could promote Ashton and Tarty in a way more creative way, im an arsehole i know, but its just my opinion.

Glad you're getting on with the Ashton though dude, its the best bike ive had in about 7 years!!

J.

Edited by trialmedia