Old School Prawny Vids....

Prawny Baby

Morning ladies......

going on the same theme as boon this week.

After a few people asking me on msn if i had ever made any vids, and seeing as i haven't really been posting any regular vids for the last few years, i thought id blag some tv.isg space from Rowan, and upload all my old vids!

if you arrange them in order of size theyre pretty much in chronological order, first vid is of course nicklongvid2, ranging through to the last being bone hill rocks.....

my personal favourites are longvid2, plymouth 16.06.04, and bone hill rocks, although all were a bloody good laugh to make!

hopefully, ill be having more fun again riding the ashton :D watching these old vids has inspired me to go out and just enjoy riding again!

sorry if nobody gives a shite :P but i thought if matt can do it so can i :P

all of them are mine apart from JUMP.avi which is rowans, and is fecking insane....

enjoy chappies

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/web_t...=asc&order=Size

IPB Image

:P

Really enjoyed "Plymouth 16.06.04". Something about the riding style kept me interested.

cheers mate, i wish i had figured out decent quality back then, as thats one of my favs...... if only it was in decent quality it would be easier to watch!

mark: your clearly just a vandle with nothing better do do....... i guess thats what you get for living in some randon little welsh village :P

twice i had to clear up your mess!!!!! i think your abusing your powers sonny...... :-

Yay cool video :P I only watched the June 2004 Plymouth vid so far but will check the others out later. Do you have any older videos? I want to see proper old school- on your Zero or Brisa! Oli (canT_ride my housemate) has some really cool videos from 2003 or 2004 that I keep trying to get him to put up online. Dont have anywhere to upload them though.

• 2 weeks later...