New Tattoos

AndyT

if that was a quick dig at me, i meant it more as in, if one of my mates who i used to go out drinkin with to tivoli nightclub or the vic, when we wer 15/16. who would now be 19 -20ish, got a HTID(perhaps the 4 letters, and the angel symbol on there shoulder or something) tattoo itd be pretty stupid, but i could understand, it was a part of growing up(personally im not a fan of the music, but it was first experiences clubbing etc), there lifestyle, encompassed a lot of crap for them, first times out, first time gettin ratted, losing there virginity,popping there first pill,beginning to live for the weekend. would say it was a major stage in them growing up can see why someone would have had a tattoo of that done, as a memory of some of the happiest and most rapidly changing times in there life.

but now for all the 14-16 year olds to stick it on there schoolbooks, in there display names, on there wrists(no offence again danny), just seems rather lame. it doesnt mean anything to a lot of them(not saying it doesnt mean anything to you danny) its just a cool fashion statement

That's pretty much what I was thinking when I was commenting before. Getting tattooed to yourself if you were growing up at the time and that album/movement/moment in your life was one you want to remember, then go for it. But little kids just write it down somewhere because the've heard one Hixxy beat where the phrase is mentioned, has seen someone else use it and now thinks he's the shizz. No offence to Danny, I don't know why he's tattooed it to himself and frankly I don't care, if he wants in on there let him go for it.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

can i ask you,

why get your name tattoo'd in an extremely visiable place, i mean, honestly how inteligant does it look...

same as someone i made aquatence with at college, had his date of birth tattoo'd down his forearm, his entire arm lenght.... just in case he forgets

and please don't try and claim it means something to you, in all honesty its because one of your homies had it done or something ???

will post pics of my leg tomorrow, booked in for a few more hours friday B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Got my first tattoo on thursday. I drew the design from various images i found and then let the artist do his thing with the shading in. I'm very happy with it, the picture doesn't do it much justice. It's on my left inner bicep :)

post-3565-1193476696_thumb.jpg

Adam

Dude you soo need my hat to go with that hold on ill get a pic

Got my first tattoo on thursday. I drew the design from various images i found and then let the artist do his thing with the shading in. I'm very happy with it, the picture doesn't do it much justice. It's on my left inner bicep :)

post-3565-1193476696_thumb.jpg

Adam

Isnt that just Travis Barkers tatoo?link

Edited by fredrico

Thinking about getting a tatoo on my back saying simpson with a silloette of me trials riding doing a drop off of the S

really unsure.... think ill make a stencil, get it felt-tipped on and see if i like it first though! summink for life

But I've just turned 18 and think something that represents where im at in my life at the moment would be cool. Doubt ill actually get one though

and please don't try and claim it means something to you, in all honesty its because one of your homies had it done or something ???

Family thing. All the Boys/Men in our family all have there first name Tattoo'd on the back of there neck. I don't know why so i don't ask. I just followed the family trend thing.

As for "H.T.I.D". Just because you lot are so bias in thinking that because someone likes rave music...Automatically means there a chav.

I have "H.T.I.D" on MY body not yours. So if you don't like it. Don't post stupid and immature remarks about it meaning your a chav.

Peace out.

Danny.

haha i like that, probably of just gone for the one myself or a 18 toth cog on one side to ratio it all out . . . :P saying that id barely be able to see a leg tat at the monet too many hurrrs.

my brother got a little gecko on his leg when we were 14 hes regretted it since haha

As for "H.T.I.D". Just because you lot are so bias in thinking that because someone likes rave music...Automatically means there a chav.

I have "H.T.I.D" on MY body not yours. So if you don't like it. Don't post stupid and immature remarks about it meaning your a chav.

Actually, the entirety of the cahv remarks came about from

Whats that 'Hardcore Till I Die' about anyway?

Some people on my msn have it in there titles :ermm:

that question. Everyone that mentioned chavs clearly stated that they didn't know why you have the tat. They never said its because you're a great big chav trying to follow a scene. (Even though it sounds like it, it wasn't a dig)

• 3 months later...
I hope the UV tattoo will be incorporated in a normal tattoo design? Other wise it just looks like a pink scar. Looks sick when theres a normal tattoo then a UV one appaears under the light.

Don\'t they fade after a while and become closer to a silvery colour? I thought they only stayed pink for a year or so.

Like so:

Top tat 10 months old... bottom two 3 months old.

Img31220_uv2.jpg

Img31223_uv6.jpg

Always loved this idea...

Img57760_Blake_uv_ink_2.jpg