New Tattoos

AndyT

There are always places, or people, who will do it.

Yea theres girls who I know younger than me who have got tattoos on their belly and one who has got one on the back of her neck.

To be honest though, they are the kind of girls who are a bit much for their age, and not in the good way either.

• 4 weeks later...
For once im not taking the piss, but you dont seem to come off as the sort of bloke who has hips worthy of tattoing and displaying?

the name FAT pants gives it away.

Erm, hello? You met me at the DJ ride, i'm hardly fat. I'm near on normal build. Not saying i'm gonna drop my kegs and show everyone the full length of the guns, but to lift up my shirt and show people would be good, not like it's to show that i have a nice stomach or something?

Erm, hello? You met me at the DJ ride, i'm hardly fat. I'm near on normal build. Not saying i'm gonna drop my kegs and show everyone the full length of the guns, but to lift up my shirt and show people would be good, not like it's to show that i have a nice stomach or something?

YEAH DUDE, DO IT, GUNS ARE SO SWEET.

spidey_tattoo_1.jpg

i want soo sos os oss bad.

Now THAT is what i call a tattoo that is simply amamzing i personaly wouldn't go for spiderman but that kind of thing is exacly what i want that is just :o wow and that exacly what i want not some trible sign no a little name there all fine but if i was going to get a body art thats exacly what it would be a work of art and i do like the hole riped skin somthing under nether idea seems to look amazing alot of the time can't wait to get one.

I bet it didn't look that good after it had healed. Having it still red from being done gives it a more realistic look!

Well good!

You do realise that the tattoo design is just photoshoped on his chest to sample the design?

The red glow is a part of the tattoo probably.

Jason had this one done about 2 months ago, cost ÂŁ75 for the whole lot :o I went and watched the bloke do it, he did it all in one 3 hour sitting. Looked f**king awesome !

It looks shit hot now, he's had it water coloured round the edges so it blends into his arm faultlessly.

2ldtdt.jpg

Jason had this one done about 2 months ago, cost ÂŁ75 for the whole lot :o I went and watched the bloke do it, he did it all in one 3 hour sitting. Looked f**king awesome !

It looks shit hot now, he's had it water coloured round the edges so it blends into his arm faultlessly.

2ldtdt.jpg

Not surprised that took 3 hours and 75 quid.

It's rather bad. I.e Very.