Bought Some Plazmatics

Arr its now well over the 5-7 delivery period since i ordered the pads on the 18th of last month, ive emailed got a response saying i need to send full details and they would track the order, so i did 4 days ago and have had no response. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Actually i'm gonna give the tosser a ring :angry:

Just so you know the guy responsible sells on EBAY as markanthonybikesdirect and runs an internet shop named activesport.co.uk what ever you do, do not oder from him he is so crap its unbelieveable. on the surface he seems good and has plenty of good replies but start reading and he has consistant problems with delivery, damaged products, wrong items etc and it has become clear that he DOES NOT give refunds

thats a bit crap service.

like already said, use tarty. ive been buying from them everyweek for the last month or so and every order has came the day after or as soon as possible. good service from them and they can give you info should you need it. (Y)

yeah i will, i always have before and i most probably will in the future

I've used this shop several times now without problems, i bought my seat and second cracnkset from there. Try giving the activesport number a ring, they're fairly helpful people and should get you sorted fairly soon.

That's the bloke who owns trialsshop.co.uk isn't it? I've heard loads of stuff about him not being too quick with delivery and not having very good customer service.

Yes that is the bloke who owns trials shop he is utter crap with delivery took 2 weeks for my ronnie rim to come and they'd already lost 2 in the post, seriously id stear well clear of them.

leave him a negative, or threaten to.

he'll be shitting bricks if he has a good rep

im deffo leaving negative feedback, the tosser, i wish i knew where he lived then id go and firebomb his house on christmas eve while all his family are asleep in the house wwuuuhhahhahahaha :twisted: