Hinchblob

Clarky

WOOOO THAT GAP IS HUGE , your MY HEROOOOO>>>

f**k sake, can people still posting topics with like 1 picture in....stop...its all bullshit....u sed u are filming...soo...y not add these pictures into the thread of when u bring out your new vid...jeez, this in no way..deserves a topic:S

WOOOO THAT GAP IS HUGE , your MY HEROOOOO>>>

f**k sake, can people still posting topics with like 1 picture in....stop...its all bullshit....u sed u are filming...soo...y not add these pictures into the thread of when u bring out your new vid...jeez, this in no way..deserves a topic:S

f**k off joe, u sound like a right dick, every topic i post nowadays gets slagged off by you, i was posting up a gap big wow if u dont like it u dont have to say anything or at least not be so harsh abouyt everything against me all the time, theres so many topics these days turn into a slagging match theres just no need, sorry about the language.

Edited by JASON CLARK

Who gives a shit how big it measures!!

You can see how big the gap is from the photo! It's THAT big! Do you all have to measure things to tell if they're impressive or not?

i think everybody aknowladges that the gap is large, they just want a measurement to see how it is in comparison to their own gaps?

not worth debating over, nice gap you beast kyle.

Will

Yeah, it would make sense.

exactly!

without measurements its much like saying,

'that man over there is the tallest man in the world! ever!'

'how can you tell'

'because he's big'

'ok'

'lets phone guiness world records and tell them'

'ok, we'll be famous'

'would you like a malteser?'