Your Lass

colly

My first love and I met in the weirdest way.

I was using Yahoo messenger one night and this girl added me, told me her name was Steph and she lived in the UK. By this point the idea had crept through my head so I had to be sure, I asked her if she'd heard of the Isle of Wight and she told me she lived there. Now I was getting excited (she was the hottest girl I'd ever seen - if she was the girl I was thinking of) so I said I went to Ryde school and there was an induction there about 3 days ago. To my surprise she said that she'd been, and remembered who I was. We then got chatting and it was all gravy.

The week after that she joined my school at the start of term, got oogled by hundreds of guys and one of my best mates dumped his girlfriend the very day to ask Steph out. To my joy she turned him down, walked over to me and asked me out. Most of the guys at my school hated me because I was with her and I was faced with jealousy every day which pissed me off greatly. It got worse when everyone found out we were having sex too.

Oh well, I wasn't complaining until she turned into a whore and slept with a shit load of other people.

Was at my mates house, and see a lass walk passed which i liked the look of, so i looked for ages :P then i was talking to my other mate, which i didnt know very much (atall) then found it its his sister (hes a rider :P [well used to be]) and then i asked her out and she said yeah :D

I dont think my mate was too pleased when he found out we were going out :P

Edited by terror-error

Met mine at a hockey club xmas party. Had only played my first game for the club that day as I'd been roped into it by one of my friends whilst at the local mens club playing snooker earlier that week.

If i'd not been roped into it or gone to the party I would no doubt never have met or got to geather with my current girlfriend of 16 months +

Our meeting was not by chance, it was fate.

We met at the tender age of 0, in my mothers womb. Strange place for some, normal for others.

My right hand has been faithfull ever since.

Have an affair to spice things up a bit. Go Lefty.