Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

My, now ex, went on it ages ago while we were just seeing each other. She was raging about what I had said about her. Kinda wish she would have come on here the last few days to read what I havn't been able to articulate when i'm with her.

Saw the ex last night for a few cans of strongbow, I think we ended up falling asleep her in my arms before I woke up at half four in the morning alone.

We slept in seperate beds and had planned to have dinner tonight but she wasn't too keen and we ended up having time to ourselves.

As far as I can see she is dealing with it all alot better than I am, I guess it's a bit easier for her as she doesn't feel guilty about how she treated me and she has plenty to be keeping her busy. I am definately feeling better each day. Waking up this morning in her bed but without her (she slept in her mums bed as she's away on holiday) felt really weird, we got up early and had a smoke before going back to bed for another few hours it just felt wrong that the two of us don't share a bed. I mean we would have done that before when we were friends anyway.

I suppose we just have to work on setting ourselves boundaries.

offer he the oppurtunty to be f**k buddies ?

NO!!! Tried, and because I "wasn't perpared" thats out of the question. I hate them anyway!!! (jonnys)

Just go round her f**king house, spaff on her door, then kick it down, get your camera stuff, walk out, let her follow you to the door then f**king falcon punch that bint.

Why dont you do that? Like to see you try!!!

Edited by Matthew_Gibson

Really like this girl, been seeing her for 2 weeks, shes just got back from cornwall this saturday after a week away

Im going Zante on Thursday with lads and it just feels gash, i know i could be faithfull.... but i don't have to be.

Think ill ask her out before i go away and just hope she trusts me enough?

Or just leave it and ask her when i get back? It just feels like id be saying.... "yea i f**ked some birds while i was away, but now im back i might as well have you" which i really don't want it to be like.

I really like her :S

You never have to be faithful, but it sounds like you want to.

I'd be asking her out before I go.

Thats the thing i really think i do.... I live in Essex i can get a quick f**k whenever i want, just this girl... i think shes something different...

I think ill just speak it through with her gotta be the best thing to do?

Simps..trying to be soppy Hahaha. Dont give me that bollox :P

I was about to reply saying "f**k you" but.... then i thought... me + room + booze + foreign country + mark (you know him) doesn't look too good, but i can control myself i think...

Why do they always want to know the reason behind doin something!

She wanted to talk to me while I was at work. so I took a break and talked to her, she was all crying and shit. I didnt really want to talk to her. but had a word anyway. She wanted to know why I finished with her when she fort we were okay. She fort that I wanted to get back with my ex (would be nice to talk to her)

Dam I just dont want anyone at the min.!!!!