Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

First to reply, got palmed off a free morning cos her sisters apparently invited herself round, (when shes always at work) ... first person to reply... be harsh or kind?

kind

edit: now that i've got there first, being kind will get repaid sometime, you're owed some kind time ;)(Y)

Edited by /JD

ptch, ill give a comprimise, more pissed cos i turned 2 people down to see her, and she doesn't let me know till 11

That sounds gash, but how bad depends on whether she knows you put that effort in... If not then in a way she can't be blamed for not knowing, but at the same time it's just common decency for her to let you know as soon as poss. Compromise sounds like the right option... something along the lines of "YOU INCONSIDERATE very gorgeous SLUT" should work.

That sounds gash, but how bad depends on whether she knows you put that effort in... If not then in a way she can't be blamed for not knowing, but at the same time it's just common decency for her to let you know as soon as poss. Compromise sounds like the right option... something along the lines of "YOU INCONSIDERATE very gorgeous SLUT" should work.

Shes just terrible at making plans... i mean awful, not the first time!

So I said it really pissed me off and i could have gone out with a girl mate to do some christmas shopping, then she got really upset, and i didn't know what was going on, then i was getting short texts, then it turned out it wasn't to do with me it was with her missing her mum, then she told me how much she loved me and blah

I can't be assed to put that ^^ ramble into correct english lol

Not been here for a while but ive finnaly had it.

I spend alot of time with my wifey, im with her alllll the time, i love her to peices shes amazing,

but if for some reason god forbid i just fancy seeing my mates instead or doing nothing that instead of going round hers. she f**king flips and starts complaining saying i dont want to see her then i answer her question with yes i do. BUT she will completely ignor that bit.

ne one else have this problem?

I have in the past. You actually tryed sitting down and talking it through rationally? Just say like, "I've got you and i love you to bits but i really need time with my friends as well, because i cant spend all my time just with you?"

Cos' if you take it like a bitch all the time, it aint ever gonna stop.

Me and my gf split up when i came to uni mid september, we've kept in touch and are still good mates, but talking to her just makes me realise she was the soundest, prittyest, sweetest ect girl i know and that i dont wana go out trying to pull girls at uni and that i want her. She was initialy really hung up on me but has kinda started to like a new man the last few weeks, shortly after i told her how i felt. Shes really proud and i know shed hate to get with me again and be hurt again so i wonder is this new guy just like a shield to sorta protect herself from comiting and getting hurt.

What do i do? Im loved up...

Me and my gf split up when i came to uni mid september, we've kept in touch and are still good mates, but talking to her just makes me realise she was the soundest, prittyest, sweetest ect girl i know and that i dont wana go out trying to pull girls at uni and that i want her. She was initialy really hung up on me but has kinda started to like a new man the last few weeks, shortly after i told her how i felt. Shes really proud and i know shed hate to get with me again and be hurt again so i wonder is this new guy just like a shield to sorta protect herself from comiting and getting hurt.

What do i do? Im loved up...

We have an answer to this.... Come out on the piss with me and Trav saying you live in Aberdeen now! We can go get drunk have a party be your wing men and if that fails hit private eyes!

P.S. How are the rents doing? tell them I was asking for them if your back up at christmas.

We have an answer to this.... Come out on the piss with me and Trav saying you live in Aberdeen now! We can go get drunk have a party be your wing men and if that fails hit private eyes!

P.S. How are the rents doing? tell them I was asking for them if your back up at christmas.

watch it cahal, towler fancies your ma

Not been here for a while but ive finnaly had it.

I spend alot of time with my wifey, im with her alllll the time, i love her to peices shes amazing,

but if for some reason god forbid i just fancy seeing my mates instead or doing nothing that instead of going round hers. she f**king flips and starts complaining saying i dont want to see her then i answer her question with yes i do. BUT she will completely ignor that bit.

ne one else have this problem?

That's what's known as "under the thumb".

Tell her straight!

Me & Hayley go out seperately, I ask if she wants to come and if not I go... And it's the same the other way around. I could NEVER ever get with an attention seeker again, been there, done that!

Okay, first dilemma,

got a 'big bird' who fancies me, nice personality, i just dont think i could bring myself to it (b*****d i know)

Dilemma two..

I fancy her mate who is claiming that the guy she used to see is her 'best mate' and that hes awesome, they both decided to end the relationship with eachother, is this worth a go?

Wifey went to visit a uni in flamouth to do some shadowing thing, for 2 days and she just will not respond to my txts or answer the f**king phone the only txt she reponded to was one saying

"im getting well paranoid now" and she said "who told you to be paranoid ill kick them in the face" thats it, she didnt pay attention to other txt i sent her all day.

im so f**ked off.

she is probably cheating on you mate...do you want a cuddle?

Shes probably just doing it to get a reaction - probably testing you to see what would happen if she dropped off the planet for a bit.

It's annoying as f**k, but you're probably better off putting your phone down and waiting patiently for her to text you.