Does Anybody Like This Python?

yeh i like it

it is a really nice bike and got very good control it is one of the best 20 inchs around but the only bit i don't

like about it is that you have to have craig lee scott wrote on the side of it they should give you a chance

to pick if you want craig lee scott on the side or just the normal zoo on the side or if you could pay extra to

get your own name put onto the side of the bike you shouldn't have to ride with someone else name on the

side of your bike <_<

yeh i like it

it is a really nice bike and got very good control it is one of the best 20 inchs around but the only bit i don't

like about it is that you have to have craig lee scott wrote on the side of it they should give you a chance

to pick if you want craig lee scott on the side or just the normal zoo on the side or if you could pay extra to

get your own name put onto the side of the bike you shouldn't have to ride with someone else name on the

side of your bike <_<

Yes , you can its only a sticker and i have seen somebody with blue zoo! stickers and his name instead of the CLS graphics.

Regards

Dave

EDIT: Ill try get you a link.

Edited by Uk-Trials

Like the frame...but the parts that are on it? :sick: Ruined. If you're gonna go green, at least try and make it the same kinda colour instead of a dark green headset, dark creen clamps hen top it off with bright green rims that look naff. I know this might be a bit harsh and it might be a bad picture but from that pic (N)

yeh i like it

side of your bike <_<

Tartybikes offer you ZOO! or CLS Stickers!

im with this guy, its horrid.

'ooh i can balance on backwheel'

long mods are evil!

another one who doesnt like it :(

I just so utterly hate those frames, worst riding things I have been on. Plus they are ugly PLUS with the green rims its even uglier :sick:

sorry dude

YH NICE BIKE WELL DONE

Ennit blud tht is bear crackd up enit i wood love 2 blap round on tht bear beast blapppp!!

and why on earth is the forks and shit got all red paint over it looks like u slipped with a pot of paint i dont like it - and the wall paper is a bit samey as well

Ennit blud tht is bear crackd up enit i wood love 2 blap round on tht bear beast blapppp!!

and why on earth is the forks and shit got all red paint over it looks like u slipped with a pot of paint i dont like it - and the wall paper is a bit samey as well

Its because he couldent be bothered to sand the rest? Does that explain your'e question?

Regards

Dave

Its because he couldent be bothered to sand the rest? Does that explain your'e question?

Regards

Dave

would have taken what? all of 15 more mins an just makes the bike look totally shite

but no dont like it genrally