Frame

I see you ride mod.

What do you have at the moment?

If it's a T-Bird, with frames like the Zona Zip, Zoo Python, your current gearing wont be compatable.

As the chain will run 'too high up', and will rub on the CNC'd bits.

You'll need a front freewheel/rear cassette set-up for that. (Frontfreewheel is cheaper)

12t rear, 18t front is the perfect gearing for Mod (Y) - Just incase you are unsure/running rear 18t - front 24t or something.

What's actually wrong with your current frame?

Don't fix it if it aint broke.

Unless you think it's holding you back, I was like this with my old T-Bird. I went to a T-Pro frame, and it felt so much nicer.

For £250, you could get:

Echo Lite - £219

Zoo Python 2005 - £249

Zona Zip - Grey £159 Silver - £189

T-Pro Frame Kit (Frame, Headset, BB, Bash) - £219

Aorta - £240

personally python (Y) There a few of the lightest 20" Liter then XTP :P

But i guess if your just starting trials and wanan have a bash around on the guard get something like a t-pro

EDIT: Yes like hobnob said 150 for a brilliant frame , but i think u mite need to buy a new headset , and u need to buy a bash guard shoudl be £ 200 alltogether

Edited by Ride or die

ye sorry about that guys i was in a rush lol well i need a striaght frame 20inch, around £250 cheers

Ha ha Spot on python frame! but you will need to buy a headset

Heres a link for details

Send us some pics of the frame/bike Etc Etc

tartybikes link

Should be round £280 If you do decide to get it .. Enjoy the lightness :P

Regards

..Dave

Edited by Ride or die

I got a t-pro yesterday and really like it, so i would go for one of them (Y)

Allen.

Nah sorry i dont agree (N)

T-pro frames are like £200 now so ... 200 for frame 20 for the guard? = £220

If you did decide to do this .. Get a Zip Zona atleast and just slap some python stickers on ..

zona frame = £180 Cheap!!

If you did decide to do this .. Get a Zip Zona atleast and just slap some python stickers on ..

I bought the whole bike 2nd hand only used a handful of times for £200.

I'm still not at all keen on the ride of the Python frames, especially after trying one after the Zip. The Zip's shorter stays and slightly higher BB made it feel a whole load more fun to ride - more responsive, more agile, more 'flickable' - compared to the almost lifeless, dead feeling of the Python. It even manuals and bunnyhops really nicely, which is pretty surprising for a 1045mm mod. Couple that with the fact the grey Zip frame is just over £100 less than the Python, and it's a pretty good deal really.

Well .. If you read the topic properly it says:

Frame ..

Not full bike ...

He wants a new frame not a new bike ..

Yeah well you were saying that the frame was £200 and then the bash for £20, so i just said that i got a whole bike 2nd hand for £200 meaning if he got a frame 2nd hand it would be a lot cheaper than £200 so then he would have a bit of money left over. If you get what i mean?

I was really just trying to say that the t-pro is a good frame.

u you could get a zip but i would rather go for the real thing get a python or a gu only thing with a gu is that chain tugs aint gonna be a fat load of good

I'm still not at all keen on the ride of the Python frames, especially after trying one after the Zip. The Zip's shorter stays and slightly higher BB made it feel a whole load more fun to ride - more responsive, more agile, more 'flickable' - compared to the almost lifeless, dead feeling of the Python. It even manuals and bunnyhops really nicely, which is pretty surprising for a 1045mm mod. Couple that with the fact the grey Zip frame is just over £100 less than the Python, and it's a pretty good deal really.

Word. I dont see why everyone anal'y rapes pythons?* There not nice to ride, have no real feel to them? Just feel long and poop.

*well, We all know why people bum them, But i'm not bringing it up.