Big Brother

ogre

Big brother  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it and watch it?

• No I f**king hate it! and throw stuff at the t.v will it goes away, then i beat everyone on my street for watching it!
    • I bum it! and have a mug and waste hours watching the shit while i should be biking!
    • I'm lucky and don't know what it is...

Aye Nikki is well doing my heading now, tap water is dirty, bah yeah right and when she said she needs her clothes because she feels dirty then get a bath you bum lol :P

I can see her point on the tap water. I worked in a Thames Water station a while back that filters and treats tap water. If you saw half the shit they put through it and listen to the guys working there saying, "it's really not that safe to drink actually"... then maybe you would stick to mineral water. (I'll put it this way... you have to be instructed about how to deal with sulphur gas leaks before you can start work).

Most of the time i think its things that they have been thinkin about, was on that tourettes camp thing ages ago with those kids on it

Now that show was a classic. Their trip to Chicago with the whole "Nigger" thing had me in stitches for days. And the communial meals were pure comedy.

Does anyone else think that Lea(???) looks like a limited edition Barbie version of Mr. Potato Head, sold as promo's for plastic surgery? And the fact that Sha'mon is annoying the shit out of Sezer is enough reason to keep him in until the end.

I can see her point on the tap water. I worked in a Thames Water station a while back that filters and treats tap water. If you saw half the shit they put through it and listen to the guys working there saying, "it's really not that safe to drink actually"... then maybe you would stick to mineral water. (I'll put it this way... you have to be instructed about how to deal with sulphur gas leaks before you can start work).

Now that show was a classic. Their trip to Chicago with the whole "Nigger" thing had me in stitches for days. And the communial meals were pure comedy.

Does anyone else think that Lea(???) looks like a limited edition Barbie version of Mr. Potato Head, sold as promo's for plastic surgery? And the fact that Sha'mon is annoying the shit out of Sezer is enough reason to keep him in until the end.

Ok but still I won't be like that because you have to think about other people ie people from Africa think how they don't even get water at some places, or even the condition of thee water they drink from, plus this global warming situation. she needs to think about it.

^He's such an attention seeker.

I won't eat unless everyone else is happy with me, i'll starve if i have to.

In his retarded accent.

And now he wants to leave, just let him have a chance to go, i'm sure he wouldn't.

apparently she made a code with her family, so if they rang up and said her sister is ill, it really meant she was getting bad press.

but big bro found out and kicked her out.

well that's what my mate says.