Opening Of Memorial Garden For Dj + All Day Ride!

forum mum

77 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming?

• Yes
    • No

Hi All

Just wanted to find out from you how many people will be attending the Opening of the Memorial Garden and attending the ride on the 3rd June.

On the day there will be a short ceremony opening the garden at Fitzharry's school...this is where all the money raised by you buying t-shirts, hoodies,stickers and badges has been used.

Shortly after there is a ride at the football ground as before (lots of stuff to ride over, on etc) followed by a pig roast...

SO I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY ARE LIKELY TO ATTEND AS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE PIG TO ORDER!

So post here to give me an idea.

Happy riding

Love Sue :deej::bunny::deej:

xxxxx

I'll try and blag a lift from someone again. It'd be cool to see it open after seeing all the work put into fundraising, plus the ride there last May was amazing. One of the best times I've had :) Loads of cool people, fun stuff to ride, tasty tasty roast, not even the rain ruined it :)

I don't have a hope in hell of making it :(

It's got to be about 20 hours of driving there and back.

Dude, how slow do you drive? You could do it four hours there and another four back easily.

I'll try and blag a lift from someone again.

I can swing by Bristol Temple Meads on my way and pick you up off the train if thats any help Mark.

Rich