Opening Of Memorial Garden For Dj + All Day Ride!

forum mum

77 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming?

• Yes
    • No

I will be there for deffiante.

I'll try and blag a lift from someone again. It'd be cool to see it open after seeing all the work put into fundraising, plus the ride there last May was amazing. One of the best times I've had :) Loads of cool people, fun stuff to ride, tasty tasty roast, not even the rain ruined it :)

If it is any easier for you to travel to shrewsbury i may be able to take you down, depending on what rob is doing...... migh be able to get 3 people and 3 bike sin the car though (Y)

Adam

I will be there for deffiante.

If it is any easier for you to travel to shrewsbury i may be able to take you down, depending on what rob is doing...... migh be able to get 3 people and 3 bike sin the car though (Y)

Adam

Getting to Shrewsbury would be approx. 4.2million times easier, BUT it'd be getting back that'd be harder. My Mum is gonna be in Cardiff on that night anyway so I can get a lift home with her, but I don't have any way of getting back from Shrewsbury late in the day, 'cos the last train leaves Shrewsbury at 18:05...

Cheers for the offer though :)

Yeah, that'd be rad. Can go halves on petroleum/diesel too :)

EDIT: Are you able to drop me off at Brizzle later on too, btw? No specific time...

Sure thang. (Y) Can get you back to Bristol in the evening aswell. I'll PM you or something closer to the date just to make sure and all.

Rich

Yeah, sounds like a plan. Thanks loads for doing this Rich, super good of you :)

Does anyone know what time the garden's opening then? Is there any official sorta unveiling ceremony?

Yes there is going to be an official ceremony in the morning...might be too early for a few of you....10.30am!

What i thought was the official part with the school dignitaries etc can happen early then we could all get to the school for 3.00pm for a few minutes silence...this is only an idea at this moment in time though so please keep an eye on this topic for an update nearer the time

Thanks for making the effort to attend again this year, we are all looking forward to seeing how you are doing.

Love sue :deej::bunny::deej:

xxxxxx

im really looking forward to this, hopefully i wont manage to break my front brake and have to blag a lift from charlie to halfords again (mucho's thanks for that :) )

will there be tee's n stuff for sale? ive lost my black one somewhere so i need to replace it :D

Ben

im really looking forward to this, hopefully i wont manage to break my front brake and have to blag a lift from charlie to halfords again (mucho's thanks for that :) )

will there be tee's n stuff for sale? ive lost my black one somewhere so i need to replace it :D

Ben

We do have some tees left but not in all sizes....those of you wanting to know what we do have please pm me so i can check for you.

We do have wrist bands still and some hoodies too.

love Sue :deej::bunny::deej:

xxxxxxxx

Yes there is going to be an official ceremony in the morning...might be too early for a few of you....10.30am!

What i thought was the official part with the school dignitaries etc can happen early then we could all get to the school for 3.00pm for a few minutes silence...this is only an idea at this moment in time though so please keep an eye on this topic for an update nearer the time

Thanks for making the effort to attend again this year, we are all looking forward to seeing how you are doing.

Love sue :deej::bunny::deej:

xxxxxx

The minutes (or more) silence sound like a great idea. Would be cool to have a chance to show why we're really going to all be descending on Abingdon. :)

Ben

Yeah, I've somehow lost my black T-shirt too? I always used to wear it, then one day it randomly disappeared :S Not great...