Craigleescott.co.uk

Mr_scott

Not really inventive, not really different either.

Don't like it.

Might be better if you could click the images to go through to the next one, then the last one takes you back to the main one.

Maybe have a "skip all, view main" button too, or have the "back | next" thing at the top, rather then the bottom, so you can hold the mouse and keep clicking next, rather then having to scroll to find it.

You smell or Arabian monkeys in high American society Simon :P (Love you's really! :$ )

Naa Craig that site is proper original, love it in a proper bo' kinda way, in which only bo' can be used as it puts you in a proper bo' state of mind. Awesome stuff dude. Inspirational stuff for sure! :D

Jonny.

looks to me like Craigs creating a site as we speak and this is an quick inventive "site in progress." mini site thing to give people something to look at/read, rather than sit looking at a single page saying the site is being created, come back later...

maybe...

:-

I'm not fussed if you like it

I'm not fussed if you don't like it

You'v seen what i wanted you to see

So I'm happy.

Thanks for the comments B) cccoooooooooooooooooooooolllll

Piece

Craig....

:-

I'm not fussed if you like it

I'm not fussed if you don't like it

You'v seen what i wanted you to see

So I'm happy.

Thanks for the comments B) cccoooooooooooooooooooooolllll

Piece

Craig....

Hey babe, Nice site my old bean!

Havent seen you in like forever?.... need a good old CLS dosage haha <3

Get well soon pal!

Cya soon hopefully :)

Scotswar!

Personally I really like the simplicity of the site, looks super clean. It's certainly different from the majority of sites out there, but I like it (Y). Well done for passing your cycling proficiency test :rolleyes:. Cant wait for your new vid, looks like its going to be mega by the look of the Adobe screenshot :mellow:

Cheers

Ali

Personally I really like the simplicity of the site, looks super clean. It's certainly different from the majority of sites out there, but I like it (Y). Well done for passing your cycling proficiency test :rolleyes:. Cant wait for your new vid, looks like its going to be mega by the look of the Adobe screenshot :mellow:

Cheers

Ali

Haha yea, I mean I failed mine TWICE! Who needs cycling proficiency, all u need is a bike, helmet, shoes and some obstacles :P

J.

Haha yea, I mean I failed mine TWICE! Who needs cycling proficiency, all u need is a bike, helmet, shoes, tight speedos and some obstacles :P

J.

Word ;)

Can't wait for this vid... Hope the wrist's getting better though, didn't sound it at the DJ ride when I walked past you and DJ's Dad, he asked you how it was and you just went "Sore"...

Word ;)

Can't wait for this vid... Hope the wrist's getting better though, didn't sound it at the DJ ride when I walked past you and DJ's Dad, he asked you how it was and you just went "Sore"...

Its alot better now Mark, he's just keeping the drop gaps at a minimal for now :). And hes sorted his back brake out haha.