Craigleescott.co.uk

Mr_scott

Not really inventive, not really different either.

Don't like it.

Might be better if you could click the images to go through to the next one, then the last one takes you back to the main one.

Maybe have a "skip all, view main" button too, or have the "back | next" thing at the top, rather then the bottom, so you can hold the mouse and keep clicking next, rather then having to scroll to find it.

Not really inventive, not really different either.

Don't like it.

Might be better if you could click the images to go through to the next one, then the last one takes you back to the main one.

Maybe have a "skip all, view main" button too, or have the "back | next" thing at the top, rather then the bottom, so you can hold the mouse and keep clicking next, rather then having to scroll to find it.

'Typical Simon response to New Website/Design No. 14635.'

The stuff about spraining your wrist and thinking it's broken, and then being depressed that you can't ride, is all too familiar for me.....

So is that it? A enter page then some pics? Which are all very good etc, I know you like banksy and I get that feeling from your site but I think it needs more.

Like Simon said, need to be able to click the picture and not so much scrolling, then either skip all or the end picture takes you to the rest of the site. I was like....so wheres the rest?

:)

Oooooh, your nearly as good as me now craig! :P That dropgap was pretty insane in Leeds, mate (Y) .

As for the site... Awsome. Really liking the style you've incorporated, with the more funny/artistic side of bike riding and having a laugh. Nice and simple too. Although a bit more information wouldnt go a miss.

Best hurry up with that video aswell, you fat slag!!!

Cheers,

Joe.

I like the look of the site. Good quality pictures as well.

The only problem i find is, that there is no navigational bar, and you have to go through the pictures to get to the news.

Not bad though.