Summer Plans

Trebor

I'm kinda bored so I thought I'd be a bit nosey..

Well, Summer is slowly creeping in (though it wouldn't seem so at the moment <_<) so everyone's gonna be wanting to enjoy themselves. I guess for alot of you it'll be the summer after your GCSE and A-Level exams, as well as all the students on here who'll be finished soon!

I guess as this is a riders forum you'll be riding lots, but I'm sure you've other things planned?

pass my car test, then go around a bit :) meet new people and find lots of lovely ladies-high hopes i know :P

i have to spend a chunk of my summer in a frickin combine harvester-go me!

i think the main thing for me to look forward to is lots of beach parties-and music events

god im boring :$

pass my car test, then go around a bit :) meet new people and find lots of lovely ladies-high hopes i know :P

i have to spend a chunk of my summer in a frickin combine harvester-go me!

i think the main thing for me to look forward to is lots of beach parties-and music events

god im boring :$

To ride more, and go cruising with that jew /\, as i got him started driving :P made him book his theory and found revision materials. Want a chick.... LOL!

for me the summer starts on Thursday after my last exam. It will be straight down the pub for an all day session to celebrate/ comiserate what has been some pretty awful exams for myself :( Ghostbusting will be thrown into the melting pot too which should be fun.

Hippy bar crawl on Saturday.

Probably go out for a few Mon and Tues then come back home to the North Norfolk area on Wed.

After that it will be lots of depressing temp work to pay off my overdraft, and possibly starting a 12 month placement any time between July - September. In between that will be V Festival, Chilli Peppers and Cromer Carnival!

Finish exams friday, have a week of celebrations. Go home, spend next 7 weeks going to the beach, skim boarding and climbing and general lazing about, and fixing up my car. Then drive said car to mongolia which should take 4 weeks, then go travelling somewhere after - that bits not decided yet. Going to be a good summer :)

All sounds generally positive so far!

I'm leaving in just under a week to go travelling around Europe for three months, really can't wait. Although I'm a little apprehensive as I'll be on my own for the pretty much the entire trip. Still though, lots of time to think about things (Y)

- refuse to get a job

- enjoy the privaliges of my fake id

- work out every day get fit for

- hol in ibiza with 3 mates

- ride most days

- free house so no relationships just the best of

- learn to do a back flip off a wall

- going surfing again

all good i cant wait!!!

well the friday i finish my a-levels i go to malia for a week with 12 mates. - going to be very messy!! (Y)

2 weeks at home chilling (recovering) and riding.

then im off to the yukon in canada (bordering with alaska) for 6 weeks. canoeing 500 miles with about 18 other people. apparently we don't see any other human for 3 weeks, we are talking real wilderness area. should be amazing. trip of a lifetime im thinking.

then hopefully i get back find the grades i need and trundle off to uni.

should be an amazing summer.

Ride

Work

Party

Rinse london

Lots of riding in local areas such as Plymouth, Exeter etc

Go beach loads!

Take lots of photos and film loads

Then I'm going to Barcelona with a mate in September

Cannie wait :pirate:^_^

All sounds generally positive so far!

I'm leaving in just under a week to go travelling around Europe for three months, really can't wait. Although I'm a little apprehensive as I'll be on my own for the pretty much the entire trip. Still though, lots of time to think about things (Y)

Cool sounds like you'll have an amazing summer then. Which countries are you going to? are you backpacking or going for a bit more luxury? sounds expensive either way but sure it will be worth it. I'd love to go travelling again :(

oh and how you getting on with sponsorship money Tom for the mongolian trip?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm traveling on my own doesnt do it for me, id cry and get lost lol,

Id like to do it with some mates, god i need ot a find a job and work like a bitch for a 2month like a fanny, its gonna be a WANK spring for me, but hopefully itll be worth it.

Be serving my sentence in a juvanile correction facility.Seriously,im crackers

probably be out on my bike,cause so many girls want me i just can't find the time to fit any of them in :)

zoo baby!

Leaving college forever on friday next week!

Then it'll be work for a month, then possibly try to fly out to England for a bit of riding fun again.. After that, possibly work some more, and enjoy the last summer with the gang, although i'm falling out with most of my mates at the moment...

After that, it'll hopefully be Uni in Gothenburg in august/september.