My Zoo! Python

IPB Image

IPB Image

Spec speaks for itself really, i've put my short ZOO! bars on the bike as originally riding a monty with monty bars i've become alot more used to short bars. I

I originally had the 72 eps Echo Hub on the bike, as i ordered a profile before hand i had plans on using the hub for my monty, annoyingly the hub wouldnt fit in the bike as the axle on the hub was too wide....so had to sell on.

Comments more than appreciated, and any questions just ask.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Hi, I think you're ride looks really good, well the only thing i would have to complain about is you're rims, i think it looks really weird having one green and one silver rim. But how it looks is not important really its how it rides!

But about the rim could i please ask, is the rear echo 05 nice and strong? Just i have heard a few bad things about them but they look good and i think they were/are cheap.

Thanks, Allen.

I've been on TomTom's python and its the best mod ive been on, and i'm sure yours is no exception. Nice bike, but if i was being very very picky i would say the only thing i dont like is your profile, not the hub but the colour i dont think it matches the rest of the green but thats not going to make bugger all difference to how it rides, it's just i'm very choosy to how a bike looks but if its not my own please dont listen to me lol.

Well all these pythons are making me want to go mod, i'll definatly go for a pyhton. ARGGHH what am I saying quick someone show me an ashton!!

I like alot Biffter.

Well nice, I'll come ridin' some time.

And Biff..... Tarty sticker? I thought you were a Select bummer? hehe.JK

Mat

Yeh Props to Selectbikes, i practically bought the entire bike from them (Y) Phil Williams is a dialled guy :) Tarty bikes sticker was green so what can i say, more green the better :D.

It suits me alot better than my Monty, and i can actually do a drop gap without snapping more than 10 spokes at once :), expect a joint vid on it VERY soon with my and Chris Gordon, some pretty cool lines going down (Y) will be in members bit, i cant be doing with less than 100 views in New Members haha.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Really like it, very clean look witch i love ... what pads you running on't front with smooth rim ?

Black Magura pads on the front (no joke) work mint.

06 Rear Echo rims are crap, and i once destroyed a Echo CNC rim, so it would be no good to me. ZOO!'s not that nice looking now, frames dented etc :D

• 1 month later...

Nice bike mate. Your bike is running on a rear echo rim and echo tyres yeah, i personally hate echo rims they look old and disgusting although i have to put it to you, your bike is brill (Y) .

Also what cranks have you got and how much did that cost you? And could you tell me what the hell a pair of crap vp pedals are doing on a bike like that please? well thats all and thumbs up for the bike!

Nice bike mate. Your bike is running on a rear echo rim and echo tyres yeah, i personally hate echo rims they look old and disgusting although i have to put it to you, your bike is brill (Y) .

Also what cranks have you got and how much did that cost you? And could you tell me what the hell a pair of crap vp pedals are doing on a bike like that please? well thats all and thumbs up for the bike!

VP pedals aren't crap really, it's just personal preference. The cranks are the new Echo 7075 CNC cranks.

Nice bike btw (Y)