Post Your Computer Workstation.!

Danny Kearns

Update. Got some new stuff, 3 x 22, there is a 4th downstairs but they sent it by accident. Oh how tempting it was. I shall wait till next month to mount a 24/26 above the middle 22". Only change to the rig is a second HD 2600. Enjoy.

gallery_490_398_224109.jpg

Just to give you all nightmares. I have one wall socket powering all of this :P, it goes into a lead that splits to 4, then from that lead I have a multitap that goes into 2 and 4, off the 2 is my clock and the light, off the 4 i then have a 6 way and a 4 way, off the 6 way is another 4 way, and I have2 sockets spare. You do the math :P Should be getting a nice dual socket near the pc setup soon as its getting rediculous.

Update. Got some new stuff, 3 x 22, there is a 4th downstairs but they sent it by accident. Oh how tempting it was. I shall wait till next month to mount a 24/26 above the middle 22". Only change to the rig is a second HD 2600. Enjoy.

Just to give you all nightmares. I have one wall socket powering all of this :P , it goes into a lead that splits to 4, then from that lead I have a multitap that goes into 2 and 4, off the 2 is my clock and the light, off the 4 i then have a 6 way and a 4 way, off the 6 way is another 4 way, and I have2 sockets spare. You do the math :P Should be getting a nice dual socket near the pc setup soon as its getting rediculous.

I hope you have a power breaker or surge protector on that...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up this topic again but i got a new printer today so thought i would show of my workstation

Also here:

19" moniter that doubles as t.v (yes, i am watching a program about cats :giggle:)

Cannon Printer

Sony Speakers

Dell Inspiron 530s (250GB HARD DRIVE, 2GB RAM!!!)

post-10394-1210010252_thumb.jpg

Edited by alextheferret

Towler please.. be really careful on that gear stick.. they brake reallll easy. My whole G25 is sitting outside in the rubbish tip waiting for dustbin mens, it all buggered up, gear stick and the wheel, only thing that worked was the pedals.

Towler please.. be really careful on that gear stick.. they brake reallll easy. My whole G25 is sitting outside in the rubbish tip waiting for dustbin mens, it all buggered up, gear stick and the wheel, only thing that worked was the pedals.

Post it to me instead? I'll fix it :D

Unless its been rained on/ in with general household rubbish.

• 4 weeks later...