Post Your Computer Workstation.!

Danny Kearns

Are you left handed? why is your mouse all the way over there?

I'll post my epic room tonight :P

No, right handed. There are two mice. :P

Tidy those cables!

Pfft, not exactly messy are they? I need longer ones before I can tidy them properly. To replace them with longer ones would cost me £50+, so cba.

No, right handed. There are two mice. :P

Pfft, not exactly messy are they? I need longer ones before I can tidy them properly. To replace them with longer ones would cost me £50+, so cba.

The ones above the desk from monitors to tower I can live with, but there's no excuse for those power cables underneath - a longer extension lead bolted to the back of the desk wont cost you £50! :P

Only 2 that you can see are power cables though, the rest are speakers, HDMI etc. The one that runs behind the monitors is a speaker cable that is only just long enough.

Besides, I have my extension sorted. I have a 10 socket surge protector tower that lives in the corner that all the cables feed to.

I might get a trunking shelf kinda thing to hook the cables up underneath that board at the back of the desk, but then the desk would have to sit further away from the wall. :(

Hannspree, which was what Hanns.G called themselves for a year or so before switching back. Just means these are dirt cheap now, had one from 2010, then earlier this year bought the other two on ebay. £110 and £140 posted. :)

Heard about those korean ones. They supposed to be pretty good quality, but the warranty is ever so slightly flaky...

Hannspree, which was what Hanns.G called themselves for a year or so before switching back. Just means these are dirt cheap now, had one from 2010, then earlier this year bought the other two on ebay. £110 and £140 posted. :)

Heard about those korean ones. They supposed to be pretty good quality, but the warranty is ever so slightly flaky...

Only heard good things about these theres plenty of unbiased reviews too proper good buy tbf.

finally upgraded my PC!

had the PSU, GPU, Case lying around a few days, but didnt have the time.

not biggest fan of case modding, but holy f***, that case has the finest build quality I've ever seen.

pic shows the complete PC without any shades/covers

post-4669-0-13408900-1352922672_thumb.jp

Edited by Monty99