Mod - Stock!

hello,

i no this is a pretty pointless topic and im not to sure if any one else has done this before, but i was a bit board earlyer and had a stupid idea to put a 26" wheel on my mod.

turned out looking preety pimp n all but didnt ride to good though.

so have a look at the picture and tell me what you think and wether or not you think some company might actully start making these or not.

he he he :P

cheers

zIp-AdE-dOo-DaR

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/870002/

Edited by zIp-AdE-dOo-DaR

I pitty the foo' who has two different sized wheels on one bike :angry:

like a mod then ?

:D

do a bit of research into the very very early days and you'll find a few bikes with 24" front and 20" rear - back when monty was still montessa n stuff. I imagine they stopped doing it for a reason though

didnt really measure the bottom bracket height to be frank, rides crap doe, looks quite funny, and i dont actully ride it like that i just put it like that for a laugh just to see what i looked like.

and why would i want a dog they smell, get you all hairy and eat your shoes and stuff, and i have got a girl friend, but its that time of the month :angry: .

cheers

zIp-AdE-dOo-DaR

think about it

it has totally changed the frame angle, more chance of looping out. it definately ISN'T going to side hop properly as you don't have the amount of movement to pull it up as you would with a 20" wheel on the front. Wont control on the front wheel either by the look of it. Definately wont bunny hop, and control on the back wheel, the front wheel is only gonna be a few inches off the ground.

think about it

it has totally changed the frame angle, more chance of looping out. it definately ISN'T going to side hop properly as you don't have the amount of movement to pull it up as you would with a 20" wheel on the front. Wont control on the front wheel either by the look of it. Definately wont bunny hop, and control on the back wheel, the front wheel is only gonna be a few inches off the ground.

Wtf are you on about :S Once the bike is on the back wheel, front wheel size wont mean shit. probs weigh a little more, but it wont 'loop out' any easier. And if you have your bike at an angle so the front wheel is only just off the ground there is something wrong with your riding.

Looks......Odd to say the least..

Tom

Wtf are you on about :S Once the bike is on the back wheel, front wheel size wont mean shit. probs weigh a little more, but it wont 'loop out' any easier. And if you have your bike at an angle so the front wheel is only just off the ground there is something wrong with your riding.

Looks......Odd to say the least..

Tom

Owned (Y)

I hope his headtube rips off (Y):P